remind me to never...

Start from the beginning

Remind me to never talk about love to a person I'm slowly developing a crush on.

It was a simple day, I had no idea what was awaiting me. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket once again.

Kuroo:  hey hey are you here?

Kuroo: helloooooooo

Kuroo: please be here I have news and I need help

Kenma: what is it? Did you win a lottery?

Kuroo: no I wish. I'm going to comic con anD I'M MEETING MY BOYFRIEND THERE

Kenma: boyfriend? You never told me about a boyfriend.

I could feel my heart racing, what was this feeling? Was I jealous? I never even met Kuroo in real life!

And yet, it hurt.

Kuroo: yeah, we met online, we have met a couple of times and finally we're meeting again in comic con. I'm really stressed! Please help me with my outfit!

Kenma: ah, congrats! I hope you two have a good time! Who do you wanna cosplay as?

Kuroo: I was thinking about Tatsuya from KnB? How does this look?

*picture attached*

I stared at the picture for a few minutes, he looked so adorable and handsome. His outfit was perfect, not to mention his face was also perfect.

Kenma: it's perfect! You look amazing, go get em tiger!

Remind me to never trust another person online.

I was really motivated that day, I wanted to draw and Kuroo wasn't answering my messages. That was when I came along a certain person. His watercolor drawings were out of this world, not to mention they also had an obsession with same animes as me.

So I built up the courage and wrote a message to them.

Kenma: hey, you don't know me, but I'd like to say that I love your art a lot. It's absolutely amazing and you are very talented.

Tsukishima: oh, thank you! I don't usually get messages like that. Wait, I know you! You're drawings are amazing too!

Was this a dream? Was I dreaming?

Remind me to never rant about my crush to another person.

Time had passed and I was friends with Tsukishima. He was an amazing person, he never failed to motivate me, he always listened to my rants. I guess telling him about my crush wouldn't hurt..

Kenma: heyy, do you have a minute?

Tsukishima: yeah, what is it?

Kenma: I need an advice. What would you do if you developed a crush on someone who is already dating somebody else?

Tsukishima: knowing me I would probably continue going for that person. I'm persistant. Why are you asking? Does it have something to do with Kuroo?

Kenma: you cheeky bastard, how did you know?

Tsukishima: those posts are more than enough.

Remind me to never give advice to another person again. They're not gonna use it anyway.

I wasn't over Kuroo, but I realized that if he's happy - I'm happy too. That's what love is about right?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ||𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭|| 🎉