So remember that night where Aiden played knight in shining armor on me? Well he brought me home in his black sedan which happened to be a 2014 Impala, which impressed Dad very much. They ended up talking about it for an hour or something. Or that's how I saw it, because, what else would dad talk to Aiden for? They're definitely strangers to each other right?

"I-ah...I um," Aiden started, he gave us a meaningful look that could probably mean 'help'. I glanced at my Father who's brows were now mountain shaped, clearly waiting for a good explanation.

I cleared my throat and summoned my Charm speaking powers, "remember Patrice's party last night Dad?" I said. I couldn't think I'm actually winging this.

He nodded and motioned his hand for me to go on. "So, they partied 'till dawn and Aiden here was too afraid to go home at 3 am," I started, completely ignoring Aiden's evil stare, "I knew I owed him for bringing me home last week so I allowed him to sleep on the couch, that and I was also concerned for his femin-" I was about to say femininity, but Aiden kicked me hard from under the table and gave me a death glare.

I smirked at him and then glanced up my father once again, "err his feelings dad, I cared about his feelings. I mean, he helped me a while before right? I guess it was just right to return the favor," I rambled on.

"Your daughter is right Cecil, and besides it's 3am the poor boy could get mobbed," Mom said in support. I love you mom!

Dad mumbled something that goes like, 'poor boy,' obviously mocking mom.

"Err- I should get going now Mr. and Mrs. Cassidy. I really appreciate your hospitality," Aiden said as he got up.

"See you on the first day of Spirit Week," Claude added a bit too cheerfully as Aiden walked out of the dining area.

Oh, right Next week is the School's Spirit Week, I should prepare myself for more school weirdness and then there's last day of spirit week. The last day of Spirit week is also the end of my deal with Aiden. I don't know why but I'm having bad vibes about it.

.~ MONDAY~.

"Asia have you seen my Captain America sweater?" Claude asked, I could hear the ruckus inside his bedroom. My poor twin brother must be searching high and low for his Captain America shirt. I laughed evilly; I did say I was getting back at him for calling me Gertrude. I decided to keep his sweater in my car.

Today is the first day of Spirit Week and the theme for today is Marvelous Marvel. I know we've got a pretty nerdy yet cool student body. I started rummaging my closet for that red tank top of mine that had a black widow spider on it. I'm going to school representing Spider-man because Andrew Garfield is hot like that.

I finally found it in the depths of my wardrobe drawer and paired it with that lovely blue tailored blazer I bought the last time I went shopping with my best friend Emerald. Emerald, the thought of her still hurt me and it hurts me so much more than the death of Fred Weasley, Dobby and Sirius Black.

I went down the stairs and was greeted by a grumpy looking Claude whose arms were crossed in front of his chest.

"Where is my Captain America sweater Asia?" Claude asked, emphasizing each word.

I did try my best to stop myself from grinning but seeing my twin pissed off set off my happiness range to the size of a tablespoon.

"I did not do anything!" I squealed in between chuckles, trying to push past my brother, but he caught me in his evil clutches and started tickling me in my tickle spots.

"Alright already!" I screamed in between giggles and squeals ," I hid it in the car!"

Claude let me off and shook his head disapprovingly but ended up smiling with me in the end, "you really want me to go out of the house half naked?"