Chapter one

Deepika's POV
"Hi babe, are you ready ?" Ranveer texted me, I reached for my phone to reply.

"Hey boo, sorry I just came back from shooting and still getting ready."

"It's fine, so I see there or should I pick you up ?"

"No, I'll come with my own car so I see you there!"

"Ok, bye beautiful. I love you."

"Bye babe, I love you too." I texted back then put my phone down to get ready.

I quickly washed my face then wore like a sheer brown tank top with jeans and simple white sneakers. I quickly brushed my hair letting it down then put nothing close to make up and now I was heading out.

When I reached there everyone was already there and luckily no media, it was just a small private screening for Ranveer's film that just held for family and friends at the YRF studies.

I looked around then saw Ritika, me and Ritika have become really close friends. I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around surprised.

"Deepika!" She hugged me, "hey, how are you ?"

"I'm good Ri, how about you ?"

"Great!" We chatted for a bit then I said hi to the rest of the family and Ranveer's best friend Nafraz, but I still haven't seen my baby.

We entered the hall and sat down I was sitting next to Ranveer's mother in the second row until I felt someone giving me a hand squeeze, I looked up to see it was Ranveer I gave him a tight hug and he kissed my cheek quickly then sat down beside me, he intertwined his fingers with mine as the film started.

Ranveer's POV
Later...
There was this one scene which was too much I gave Deepika a hand squeeze feeling maybe she didn't like it not but instead she put her head on my shoulder and kept her eyes straight on the screen, I smiled and pecked her head.

After movie finish's...
Deepika was the first one to get up and clap everyone followed her lead the lights came back and everyone hugged me and congratulated me saying it was great and how much they are proud of me, We chatted of a while then it was time to go home. I opened the door for Deepika she got in then my friend Nafraz went to the other side, I got in my car with my Dad's friend and my parents car followed behind.

When we reached there Navzar came down saying goodbye to Deepika, he only came to town for a few days and was leaving tomorrow. We were going to my parents place to have dinner.

"Deepu, come on babe." I said opening her door but she shook her head and didn't come down.

"No Veer, you have fun with the family and I'll go home. I'm tired," I swiped her in my arms and she screamed. "RANVEER!" I walked over to the entrance and put her down.

"When I say you're coming it means you're coming, NOW LET'S GO." The last three words came out like a yell which made me regret it immediately. Her eyes filled with tears as she walked and to the elevator, everyone were already in the apartment.

We reached to the apartment and she walked in angrily everyone were sitting and chatting she went to the bathroom washed her face then to the kitchen, while I sat with the men.

Deepika's POV
"Deepika beta, I'm glade you could joined us." His mother said while I flashed a fake smile at here hoping she don't notice my red and puffy eyes, I just don't know why he yelled at me I wanted to go home cause I was tired and I also wanted him to spend time with his family.

"Yeah..." I said sighing, she was chopping off the tomatoes.

"Beta, what's wrong ?" She asked knowing something was wrong, in the past few years me and Anju become very close.

"Nothing Maa." One time I called her Maa and it sticked.

"Beta..." She made me set also, "you know, you can tell me anything right ?" I nodded at her. "Am I not like your mother ?" I hugged her and cried on her shoulder.

"Of course you are Maa."

"Then tell me what's wrong ?" She asked me after letting go of me and wiping my tears.

"Me and Ranveer...... *Sigh* had a fight." I said looking down.

"Oh, that's fine every relationship has its ups and downs. But that's doesn't mean you ever stop loving each other." She said and pecked my head.

"Thank you, I truly love you as my own mother." She laughed and nodded.

"I know beta, I'm glad my son found you. You make him happier." I hugged her one more time and then helped her making dinner.

Ranveer's POV
I was sitting with the men and the idea of Deepika crying wasn't going off my head, I couldn't hold it back anymore I needed to apologize, I went to the kitchen to see her helping my mom and talking and laughing it made me feel such a big amount of guilt for yelling at her.

It was a first, but a last.

"Deepika..." I walked to her and the smile desperate from her face, "can I talk to you ?"

"I'm helping you're mother, will talk later."

"Just for a-"

"I said later." She said with a sad and low voice, I headed back to living room disappointed. half an hour later the food was ready and we were eating and talking.

"Mom, this chicken tikka masala is just amazing!" I said.

"Yes aunty, thank you." Nafraz said.

"Don't thank me, Deepika is the one who made it." We all looked at her and she flashed a nervous smile.

"No, you made it aunty and I just helped." Deepika said, we continued eating and after finishing Deepika did the dishes, I offered my help but she refused it.

To be continued...
~
I hope you're enjoying this new story, wait for more.
Vote, comment and share 🙃