Introduction

I used to have best friends. They were the best friends a person could ever ask for. We were the closest friends in the world but then... they forgot... they forgot to remember me.

Years ago I had 3 best friends, Riley, Maya, and Farkle. We fit together like a perfect puzzle...but things change. Life gets in the way, people get busy and...they forget to remember you.

My family is small. It's just my father, my mother...and me. My parents are rather rich, my mother being an actor, my father a businessman. I know my parents love me, but they're always busy. I'm lucky if get to see them once a year. They're never there for my birthdays, they're never there for Christmas, they're never there...when I need them most.

One summer though my mother decided I should come travel with her instead of staying back home with my friends 'goofing off'. I was excited... til I learned by travel she meant I get to go out and do whatever until it's time for her to leave then I get on a plane and do the same thing again. One summer turned into 4 years before I knew it.

The first year, I kept in contact with my friends. We'd email and call almost every day. Then we seemed to be talking less and less but I didn't think much of it. However, before I knew they just stopped. I'd email them often... they never replied... they forgot to remember me.

During my travels, things changed, people changed. Everywhere I went people seemed to judge me. They'd all say such mean things and over time I began to believe them...so I changed. I did everything I could to change the way I looked. I lost a ton of weight, my doctor says I've become anorexic but I don't care. I started wearing makeup, I never leave the house without it. I changed for the better, I'm a new me.

Now after 4 years I'm back in New York. My mother finally got tired of having me with her and sent me back. Now I just live in our huge penthouse alone. I thought about going back to John Quincey Adams but then decided against it.

So now I attend Einstein Academy. I've been going here for a couple months now and during that time I'd become good friends with a girl named Isadora Smackle. However, tomorrow is the school debate, Smackle and I are going against John Quincy Adams. I knew I was going to see them but I'm not the same person I was all those years ago. I can't even recognize myself anymore...I doubt they will.

As it just said in the intro she is going to attend Einstein Academy for a bit. Only the first couple chapters Those chapters will skip around between the episodes Smackle is in. That being said, they'll probably be shorter than the usual chapter. Also, she will eventually transfer and when she does I will go back I will start from around the third or fourth episode and go in order after that!

Some things you may want to know: She used to go by E or Evie however after meeting Smackle she began going by Vee. Please Remember the kids haven't seen her in over 4 years meaning it was around 3rd grade when she left. Plus she wears makeup now & has lost weight making it very difficult to tell it is her from her appearance.

One very important thing about her is she LOVES fairytales. You will never see her without a book in her hands. She reads so often she's learned how to read and focus on what is going on around her at the same time unless she really get's lost in the story than the world becomes a blur. It is her dream to someday have her own happy ever after.

If you notice Farkle has his turtlenecks, Riley has her bright colors and Maya has her edgy look. Well as Vee got older and became more dependent she developed her own style. Whatever book she is reading that day she makes sure to dress in an outfit to describe one of the characters from it (That being said don't hesitate to comment if you want me to do a specific character)

Disclaimer: I do not own Girl Meets world or any of their plots. Most of Violet/Vee's lines will not even be original as they are quotes I found online or rewrote a bit. If my readers participate like I hope they will some ideas may not even be mine. This stands for the whole story. The ONLY thing that is mine is Evie/Vee and her outfits

Dear Readers, I want to thank you for reading my story first off and I'm very excited to be doing this! I am going to attempt to keep my writing regular until the end of the story however in order to do so I need to stay inspired. I have a billion ideas inside my head but sometimes I will get stuck or bored so it'd be very helpful if you could comment on what you'd like to happen. It can be for a specific episode, an idea for an original, who you want outfits to be based off of or even just who you want to end up with who because I still haven't decided although I'm leaning towards someone hehe. Thanks!!!