Panic.

My face flushes red and I start to freak out, I've never sung in front of anyone let alone a total stranger, what if I sounded like a dying cat!?

Apparently my brain decides the best idea is to leave as soon as possible since I was trespassing in the first place.

I quickly jump up and sprint from where I am to the stairs that lead down to the corridor, when suddenly I slip on something unknown and fall down the steps.

"Oh shit are you okay?" I hear someone say.
I jump up as quickly as my bruised legs will let me.
"I'm fine thanks" I say dusting myself off in front of the stranger who I just humiliated myself in front of, twice.
"So are you my new stage hand or something?"
"Excuse me?" I say that's when I look up to see a very familiar face.
"Uh no actually, I'm not supposed to be in here, I better go,"
"Wait what, was that you playing Lego House?"
I just go bright red
"Hey listen how long have you been singing? How old are you?
Are you currently employed?
Do you have any prior experience in performing?"

"Wait, slow down! I don't sing and I've never performed in my life!"

"So your not the girl I just heard belting her lungs out to Ed Sheeran?"

"Well yes but anybody can do that, I'm sorry for trespassing but I gotta go," I was trying to get out of this nightmare as quick as possible.

He grabs my shoulders and says "Not everybody can do what you just did, only you can, it was breath taking!"

My face turns red again but this time it's a nice red.

"You look very familiar, do I know you?" I say

"Uhhhm," he scratches the back of his head. "My names Justin Bieber, please don't freak out"

My breathing starts to speed up and then I let out a squeal as I say "oh uhhh hi I'm Alex!"

"Well Alex it's nice to meet you! I was wondering if you would be interested in being my new backup vocalist?"

"Uhmmmm I'm sorry but I uhhh can't," I sprint for one of the doors  just as one swings open revealing a very big man.