She nods, looking at him with a soft expression and slides her hand in his, letting him lead her back to the group. She ignores the looks she knows those boys are giving her as they sit on the other couch.

Grabbing a slice of pizza, Brazil glances at the children, then goes to the kitchen and grabs some napkins. Going back, she hands one to each child and sets a stack on the table before sitting back down.

"Where were you?" Zayn asks his daddy, looking up at him.

"Brazil was showing me around the house mate," he replies, giving him a closed mouth smile.

"Zal, why dont you show Zayn the loo and your room," Brazil suggests, looking at her little.

"Okay," Zalia gets up off the floor happily and walks over to Zayn. "C'mon Zaynie."

Zayn slides off the couch and follows the girl away from the group, looking back to see his dad wink at him. Once they are out of site, the four boys turn to look at the pair, all wearing similar suggestive expressions.

"Whatever you're up to, knock it off," Brazil says sternly while she stands up and grabs another slice of pizza.

"We're not up to anything" Calum smirks.

"How could you say that?" Ashton retorts loudly.

"You're always up to something," she narrows her eyes at them, now back in her seat. "And don't you suggest swimming in the tub again, Zalia thinks you're serious."

"We would never joke about that," Mikey shakes his head as they look at her seriously, looking mildly offended she would suggest it.

"We're dead serious," Luke joins in. "When are we swimming in the tub?"

"I think it's a little strange that we aren't already swimming," Ashton comments and Brazil rolls her eyes, looking at Harry. He's wearing a cheeky grin as he watches the interaction.

"First you order us to stay inside and then you tell us we can't swim in the tub?" Calum says last. "How can you be so cruel?"

"Just like this," she raises her hand up to them and looks away before looking back. "No."

"You're breaking our hearts Brezy," Mikey says, his hand on his heart.

"Zayn can call me that, not you," she glares at him and Harry chuckles.

"He calls Lola, Loi," he tells with a smile and Brazil laughs as she imagines him saying it.

The littles run back into the living room then, giggling at something only they know about.

"Can we all play hide and seek?" Zalia asks. Zayn looks at his daddy hopeful and Harry winks at him.

"Great idea baby," Brazil claps, standing up. "Who should be it? I think Calum."

"Yeah," Zayn cheers, smiling big.

"Count to 100," Zalia shouts.

Calum sighs and covers his eyes with his hands, starting to count. Zalia squeals and grabs Zayn's hand pulling him away. Brazil grabs another slice of pizza, gesturing with her hand for Harry to follow her. The other boys have bolted, scrambling around to find somewhere to hide.

Brazil looks around at where everyone is hiding and leads Harry to her bedroom since no one's in there. Once they are in, she closes the door a crack how it was and turns to him. "Should we hide separate or together?"

"Together," Harry says cheekily. Admiring how she doesn't even try to act different around him. She's currently stuffing the last of the pizza in her mouth before lifting her leg and wiping her hand on the bottom of her leggings. She then grabs his head and looks around quickly, deciding the closet is best.