"Thanks mate," Ashton grins, taking the pizza from him and setting it on the coffee table.

"Thank you Harry," Brazil says, stepping forward. "I'm glad you could make it. Its normally not this rowdy around here but the rain does something to these boys."

They both watch as Luke lifts Zayn over his shoulder and starts running around. Zalia is giggling loudly as Calum lifts her upside down and just holds her while eating a slice of pizza.

"Its brilliant," he grins at her, slipping off his jacket. "Zayn was pouting cause I kept him in the house all day so at least he'll get his energy out."

Brazil laughs in agreement. He's wearing a sweater today so she cant see his chest but his jeans are tight. She forces herself to look away and up into his eyes to find him smirking at her. His smirk will be the death of her. She gets so fidgety when he looks at her like that.

Blushing, she reaches out and takes his coat, turning to look at the children. "Zayn, come here darling, let me get your coat."

He giggles and runs over to her, and slips off his jacket quickly, handing it up to her. "Thank you Brez!"

She chuckles and takes the coat from his tiny hand, tickling under his chin with her fingers softly. He giggles and blushes, looking up at his daddy with a smile. "You're very welcome darling."

Brazil moves past Harry and hangs up the coats in the entry way closet then turns back to the rowdy group.

"Listen up children," she hollers, walking through the living room and tidying up while she talks. "I want bums in seats and feet on the floor while you eat. There will be no rough housing while people are eating. Got it?"

"Yes mum," four boys and a girl calls together as Zayn giggles.

"Okay Brezy," he says, climbing up on the sofa.

"Take his shoes off Cal," she calls to the man sitting next to him.

Calum takes off Zayns shoes and hands them to her as she passes, her hands already full of the other boys jackets and shoes. Harry slips off his own shoes in the entry way as Brazil hangs up the jackets and sets Zayn's shoes neatly next to Zalia's.

"Make yourself at home Harry," she smiles, resting her hand on his arm gently. "Let me get them settled and I'll give you a tour?"

"Alright," he smiles, following her into the house. His eyes may glance at her bum every now and then, but who can really say.

"Zal and Zayn, do you need a plate?" She asks, looking at the children. They both nod their mouths full of pizza. Brazil goes in the kitchen and grabs two plates for the children. Handing them each their own before turning to a smiling Harry.

"Shall we?" She asks and he nods. She shows him the kitchen before showing him the rest of the house.

They walk slowly, enjoying the time they have alone. Harry brings up the thing he's been dying to tease her about. "So, you think my eyes are dreamy?"

He slowly grins and she blushes and pushes her hair behind her ear. "U-um yeah. You're very handsome."

Though her head was ducked before she looks him in the eye as she says it. Her eyes are shinning brightly and Harry's match, his heart racing as she says that. He doesn't remember the last time someone told him he's handsome, most women just stare at him. He hasn't been looking for it though, he's been focusing on Zayn.

"You're adorable," he chuckles, reaching out his hand and grazing her hand gently with his fingers. The electric feeling comes back, sparking something in them both. "Shall we go eat love?"