Falling For The Babysitter

Princess P.O.V

Ugh ! Today is the first day of summer also known as the day I get a new babysitter. I wonder who the next victim is going to be. I smiled to myself as I got out of bed and got into the shower and showered myself in Sweet Pea body wash. Once I was finished I grabbed two towels one for my hair the other for my body. Afterward I applied my lotion and then put on my Miley Cyrus shirt with my boyshorts. They had ' Twerk ' written on the back in big white letters. Finally I took the towel off of my hair and let it air dry.

Personally I think the best part about being Puerto Rican and Mexican mixed is the body and the hair, but I don't know where my green eyes come from considering my hair is black and my skin is tan. Ding Dong

This must be the babysitter can't wait to crush their spirt. My name is Princess meaning I am a princes and get what I want. Like I wanted to go to parties and have sex and drink I did it because I always get what I want. Just as I was getting lost in my own thought the door bell rang again I walked and took my time downstairs, they can wait after all they're in my house. The doorbell rang again. " I'm coming ! " i yelled at the door hoping the person behind it can hear me.

I opened it and standing before me was a sexy Latino beast. " Sup Cutie " I winked at him he bit his lip and scratched the back of his neck. " I'm Alex, I'm the babysitter. " he looked nervous. It was a turn on like for reals his hair was all like Zayn Malik's hair it was just perf his face his body oh my gosh. Imma have fun with him. " Come in "

He came in and stood there by the door awkwardly biting his lip he looked so sexy just standing there. " So your name is Alex, and how old are you ? " he tilted his head down toward the floor and pushed up his glasses. " 19 " I walked over to him and put my arms around his waist and looked up. Considering I'm only 5'3 and he looks 6 feet I couldn't help but look up. " You don't have to be nervous okay. Can you at least look at me ? " he looked up and his cheeks her kind of red awww I made him blush.

" W- What's y-your n-name ? " he stuttered wow he must really be nervous.

" My name is Princess and I'm 17 " I smiled at him flashing my dimples he had one little dimple as well on his right cheek. I leaned up on my tippy toes and kissed him on his cheek with the dimple. His face was as red as an apple. I grabbed his hand it was large compared to mine but it was soft.

" Come one let me show you around the house. " he walked with me everywhere. We stopped into the spare bedroom that he could use if he was staying over one night.

" Alex " I called his name and he looked up

" Y- yes he stuttered again.

" Do I make you nervous ? " I asked him as I took off his nerd glasses and placed them on the dresser. His cheeks lit up immediately.

" A l-little " once again he looked down on to the floor.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek and trailed down to his collar bone then whispered in his ear and asked "Why ? "

He looked me in the eye for the first time in 1 hour but then his eyes trailed back down to the floor

" B-because your so b-beautiful and I'm just a s-shy p-person I g-guess. " I lifted his chin and said " Don't be " then I kissed him and to my surprise he kissed back it felt great, like fireworks. I never felt that before even when I had sex.

I never felt fireworks or butterflies...never. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then wrapped my legs around his waist he held me. My kisses trailed down to his collar bone and I sucked on his neck and gently bit it. Then kissed my way back up to his lips after a couple minutes of that we stopped.

We looked at each other for a few seconds. His face was red hot.

" S-sorry " he said while blushing. I smiled at him and chuckled a little " It's okay, it was nice." Oh my gosh I think I'm blushing wait wait wait wait. Princess Bonita Rose Rodriguez does not blush ! Ever ! Never Ever Ever ! I hopped off of Alex and looked at the clock and it said 6:00pm wow it was that late. Well it did said 3:30 when I woke up so.

I grabbed his hand again and led him downstairs I ran upstairs then came back down with tons of blanket and pillows and ran back up again and grabbed some more. " Let's make a little pallet. " he smiled at my idea of childishness. We made one with some chairs and used the edge of the couch to put our backs on.

" Wanna watch a movie ? " I asked him while standing in the kitchen.

" Sure " wow he actually didn't stutter such a breakthrough.

" What movie " I grabbed the remote from the table

" Uh, a scary one ? " aww his dimple was showing

" Carrie ?" That was the first movie that came to my head as I browsed through the On Demand horror movies. He nodded his head.