Nothing Like This - Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

I jump up, over her head and land just behind her.

She turns quickly, still smiling.

I look at Kalona; he wants me to fight a little girl? How low can you get?!?

I turn towards Hailey.

"Hailey we don't have to do this…we don't have to fight," I say trying to calm her.

"If I don't I will get hurt," Hailey says, looking at me.

"He'll hurt you if you don't fight me?" I ask.

Hailey nods, "If someone disobeys, he hurts them,"

I go closer to Hailey and say, "I can protect you, and I won't let him hurt you,"

Hailey says softly, "I don't know,"

"Hailey... I promise you, I won't let him hurt you," I hold my hand out to her.

Hailey still looks uncertain. She looks into my eyes. After a few moments she takes my hand and says, "Okay,"

Back at my home, everything is how it was when I first left.

Everyone is sitting around Soldier, worrying for not only his safety but mine as well. Firelexis has wrapped Soldier's shoulders in a blanket, and put a pillow under his head.

The guys are standing around him, hoping that he will be alright.

Firelexis turns to them, "I'm worried for Alicia she's been gone for so long! I hope nothing has happened to her,"

“Firelexis we are all worried for Alicia, but she knows what she is doing, she will come back to us when she feels it is time,” Roxas says stepping closer to Firelexis.

Alex, Roxas, Lexie and a few others from Organization 13 go to the front window, watching for me.

Firelexis stays by Soldier, watching over him.

All falls into eerie silence as they keep watch.

After about half an hour of silence, Firelexis breaks the silence by saying excitedly, “Guys, guys come here!!”

Everyone comes around Firelexis asking, “What is it F… whoa!!” they all stare at Soldier.

Firelexis says, “H-his hand moved!! It moved!!”

Everyone becomes silent with amazement.

Soldier begins to sit up from the couch, looking around himself carefully.

He turns to Firelexis and asks, “Where is Alicia?”

Everyone exchanges worried glances. Firelexis says quietly, “She thought you were dead Soldier… she told us ‘If he dies… I die,’ she left to find Kalona; she could not bear living if you were not in her life. Soldier it is obvious that Alicia cares more about you than you realize,” Firelexis pauses. “But never mind that, you have to find her before she finds Kalona,”

“Thank you all. I hope that I can find her before that happens," Soldier says, running out the door.

Soldier reaches the wooded area that I am in.

Soldier looks into the trees and says softly, "I will find you Alicia. I will find you," Soldier walks through the trees, looking for where I might be.

Soldier walks for a long time. He hears a faint yell. He begins running towards the noise.

I stand in front of Kalona. Hailey stands at my side.

I say angrily, "Why would you have a little girl fight me?? Are you worried I might be too strong for you?"

Kalona is becoming angry. He points his sword at my chest.

I look at Hailey; she is cowering behind me, whimpering softly.

I hold her hand reassuringly. I say softly, "Hailey it is okay,"

She wipes a tear away from her eye and nods.

"Kalona if you wish to kill me, then do so but please not in front of Hailey," I say, returning my gaze to Kalona.

Kalona nods.

I turn to face Hailey and say softly, “Hailey go, hide somewhere, if you see anyone who looks like they are nice, tell them what is happening, tell them to come and help. Hailey, do you understand what I am asking?" I ask, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She nods, looking into my eyes.

"Good thank you Hailey," I hug her. "Now go,"

Hailey nods and runs into the trees.

I turn back to Kalona, "Okay..."