Untitled Part 1

y/n- your name

~I will update this i think~

~YOUR POV~
slave guard ralf: SLAVE 3844 COME HERE DA BOSS WANT YO! *grabs your arm and yanks you to stand up* "AHH!" SG Ralf: "STOP YOUR YELLING OR YOU WILL YELL A LOT MORE IF WE DON'T GET THERE NOW"

~Later~
Slave master: "ralf do you have slave 3844?" Ralf: "ya shes right here" *he troughs you on the ground* Slave master: Slave 3844 you are going to be working with the other main slaves protecting the kingdom." y/n: "why me!?" Slave master: Because you are one of the fastest and the most quiet. You will be the assassin." y/n: "I guess I have no chose" maybe if I train I might be able to kill some of the people so I can escape.

~AT TRAINING PLACE~

Coach of Trainers: "OK MAGGOTS WE ARE GOING TO TRAIN YOU AND TRAIN YOU HARD SO YOU COULD DIE BUT DON'T WORRY WE WILL PUT DEM SOMEWHERE ELSE SO WE DON'T HAVE TO SMELL THEM!" Trainer 3: "SLAVE 3844 you have special training because you will be an assassin."

~hey people im srry for not updating ;n; and this story im just testing out idk if it will be good x-x im just testing it out tho so plz no hate~

(Ops I was sposed to post this like last year sorry hey heh...;n; I have to go write an essay for class now...;n;)