All The Single Ladies

Start from the beginning

He turns around, telling Kurt to get him a ticket to the first game. My eyes widen as I watch him go up the stairs.

Once I hear the door shut, I walk to Kurt and pat him on the back.

"Good luck getting out of this one Brother"

Today in glee club, Mr.Shue committed a crime. He gave Tina a solo instead of Rachel.

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix-up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from West Side Story goes to me" Rachel says. I roll my eyes.

"Maria is my part. I have had a deep connection to this role since the age of one."

"Well I'm trying to shake things up a bit, get us out of our boxes." Mr.Shue waves his hand around.

"You're punishing me"

"I think you're being irrational"

"I think you're being unfair" Rachel raises her voice.

"I think you're being unfair to Tina, who might have been happy to get her first solo" Mr.Shue points to her with his sheet music.

"Tina knows how much I respect her, and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria" Rachel speaks quickly.

"Wait, I'm a jet?" Mercedes interrupts.

Rachel storms out of the room with tears in her eyes. This causes me to roll my eyes again.

"The more times she storms out of rehearsal, the less impact it has." Artie speaks up.

"Congratulations Tina." I say, smiling at her.

Today is Kurts football try out. Or as he calls it, audition. I sit in the bleachers and watch as he stands in the middle of the field with Finn. He sticks his helmet on hesitantly.

I smile as Finn places the ball on the ground and Kurt places his stereo on the ground, starting his music. I laugh when single ladies starts playing.

Kurt dances the whole thing again, and I laugh the whole time. That's when he starts running to the ball, kicking a perfect field goal. All the boys mouths drop, including mine.

"That was good right?" Kurt takes his helmet off.

"Yeah. Yeah that was good" Finn nods.

I run down onto the field when the coach announces Kurt as the kicker. He opens his arms and I embrace him.

"Dude you're awesome!" I pull away. He smirks, strutting away.

I look to my right and see Puck staring at me. He has a smug look on his face.

"What? Jealous a 'Glee nerd' is better than you at football?" I flip my hair, strutting away as well.

"Mia!" Someone grabs my arm and pulls me into the classroom.

"God Finn, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I look around the dark choir room.

"Why are the lights-"