Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users

Start from the beginning

"It's not my fault that I'm all dirty." I muttered before grinning at my older brother. "Can we go get some sushi, Onii-chan?"

He smiled, "Sure, but you better hurry!" He exclaimed while taking off his crystal armor, his clothing still perfectly clean.

"Yes sir!" I shouted, running to my bedroom.

-The next day-

I watched as my brother left for a mission, Arashi, Sucki, and Guren beside me. Ren looked back at me from his team and grinned, "I'l see youlater, Mai-chan, don't get into trouble while I'm gone!"

I grinned, "Bye Onii-chan, be careful!"

"Mai-chan, let's go train today!" Guren grinned beside me.

I beamed back at her, "Yeah! We haven't done that in a while, you coming too, Ari-kun, Su-chan?"

Arashi grinned, "Yeah! It's been a while since we've worked on our crystal style!"

Suki pouted, "I'm the only one without crystal chakra, how am I ever gonna improve with you guys?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe you should go look for a teacher?"

"But everyone here is practically all crystal chakra too!" She complained.

"It's your fault for not having crystal chakra." Guren stuck her nose in the air.

Suki's eye twitched, "What did you just say, Guren-baka?!"

I looked at the two girls with concern. "U-Um, guys, it's okay. Su-chan, how about you just try to work on chakra control? Everyone needs that, and I'll work on it with you too."

The two stopped fighting and Suki turned to me beaming. "Really?"

I smiled and nodded, glad they weren't fighting anymore. "Yosh! Let's go train!-"

"Where do you four think you're going?" We all froze as the woman's voice.

Slowly turning around we were met with our Academy teacher. Her short blonde hair was pulled into a tight ponytail as her blue eyes glared down at us. The Kessho village headband was tied around her neck. Like all of the other ninja's here, she wore the typical crystal armor, although unlike most her's was multi-colored.

"W-We were going t-to train." Arashi stumbled.

'Geeze, for a boy he sure is a wimp. I'll have to continue to fix that.' I thought as Hiro dragged us back to the academy.

As usual the villagers only smiled at me, thinking I was in trouble again. I blew out a puff of air as my bangs were getting in my face again. "You four are always skipping classes," She scrolled. "If you ever want to be ninja's, start showing some responsibility."

"Does it really matter? Mai-chan and I are the best students." Guren sighed, only to get hit over the head.

"Shut up, Guren. Even if you two are the best in the class, you still need to show up to class. Especially since you two have the crystal style, you too Arashi." Hiro stopped in front of the small building, letting us fall to the floor. "Now, hurry inside, and Mai, for goodness sake, tie up your hair!"

With a huff I took out my hair ties and fixed my hair into pigtails while walking  in the building. "Okay, okay, Hiro sensei."

"Don't get snappy with me, you remember last time you came here without your hair tied up." She narrowed her eyes.

I pouted and looked in the other direction. "You don't need to remind me."

Guren laughed, "That's why my hair is always up."