Part nine

Sooner or later the day was over, and Shiro walked with me to our dorm.We were quiet the whole way there.When we made it there, Shiro was fast asleep in his bed.I decided to make sandwiches for us at lunch, and breakfast.Ten sandwiches should be good for Shiro.I smiled, and went to bed as soon as I was finished.The sky looked beautiful that morning, and it made my face glow in the sunlight.
"Ahh, what a beautiful morning!"
Shiro yawned.
"Go back to sleep, it's too early..."
He said tiredly.I walked to his bed, and rolled him off it.
"Okay, I'm up, I'm up!"
He got up, and quickly got ready.
We walked to our first period.
Everyone watched as we walked in, and Shiro took my advice to keep his chin up.He was super tall when he wasn't slouching.
We sat at our natural desks, and everyone was either whispering out loud, talking about me and Shiro, or hanging with their friends.They all stayed away from our area."Your super tall, Shiro." I said while trying to compare our height."And you're super short." He said while having to look down at me.I giggled, and class started.
Class was boring, and as soon as the bell rang, I went to the roof for fresh air, and saw someone with red hair sitting down with headphones on.It seems like he's drawing.I walked up to him."Hello."

(Ooo a new character! Hopefully he's not a vampire

(Ooo a new character! Hopefully he's not a vampire.If yer want to know what happens next, vote on this or comment down below.)