James Imagine for Sophie

I heard the door knock so I quickly ran down the stairs as I knew it was James. I opened the door and he was standing there looking as handsome as ever wearing skinny jeans, a plain white tshirt and a black leather jacket.

"Hello, Gorgeous," he smiled. He then crashed his lips into mine and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

"Come on in" I giggled and we both made our way to the sitting room. "What movie do you want to watch?" I said as we both sat down on the settee.

"Anything you want" James said poking my nose making me chuckle.

"How about......The Little Mermaid?" I said, James knew my obsession with Disney and he nodded giggling. I put the DVD in the player and switched on the TV.

I made my way over to James and he held his arms open for me, I joined him and sat on his lap as he intertwined our fingers.

He then lay a soft kiss on my lips and whispered in my ear "I love you" and began nibbling my earlobe. I started giggling and then said "I love you too, now shhh the movies starting" I whispered getting excited. He laughed at my inner child and we began watching the movie. James would occasionally kiss my cheek or neck making me smile.

I assume we'd fallen asleep as I woke up still on James' knee as the credits were rolling. I looked at James and he was looking adorable sleeping too. "Wake up sleepy-head" I whispered in his ear and and his eyes fluttered open and he flashed me a smile.

He then took out his phone and said "right Babe, I need to go now, love you so much" he said lifting me off him.

"love you too" I smiled. I then stood up on my tiptoes and gave him a passionate kiss then broke off and he left.

I sat on the sofa and went on Instagram to see that my brother had taken a photo of us asleep on the sofa with the caption "why can't they just get married already?" I smiled and called James.

Hope you liked this, sorry if it was crap

Sophie :) xx