Coincidences

2nd of March.It looks as it was yesterday when i arrived to this stunning country.
My first day of school has come.
I drag myself out of bed without much hessitation.
7:36AM
Why do people wake up so late in these countries?-I thought.
As I quick-washed my tired face,i started wondering about my new life.
Not even a week has passed,but questions and doubts were filling my mind.
-What if....No no no.- Let's be positive.
Putting on my new wine red uniform,i realized i still had time to have breakfast.
I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen which had a beautiful white island in the middle.
I didn't recognize all the food that i saw.
-Mhmmm what do you recommend me to have as breakfast?-I asked my aunt Nahla with a doubtful face.
-Take some toasts with that red brownish thing,you'll like it.
Mmm..ma-marmite?-I said
Yeah whatever it is called.
Back in Amman,my city,i used to have Tea and Falafel.
At least they have tea here.-I sighed.
This is pretty good actually,the marmite thing.-I commented.
I packed my beige backpack,kissed my aunt and left my new house with a bit of a hurry.
08:07 well,I still have 13minutes..
Getting to school was really simple since i just had to walk down this street and then turn to the right which took me about 8 minutes, I'd say.
Finally i arrived feeling a bit nervous.The school was enormous,the entrance had two black gates which led to one of the playgrounds,and just behind,the main building which was nicknamed Queen Victoria Building,honoring the British Queen.
I stood there admiring everything.Suddenly,the bell rang, 08:20
I started panicking since I had to find first the Director's Office so he could give me my timetable.
In a few minutes,the whole school went silent.
I entry the main Building which had 4 floors.
I looked around confused,there were just classes and classes.
I didn't find any Office.
As I get out of it,I see a blonde guy which I decided to approach.
Uh...Excuse me,I'm kind of lost,do you know where is the Director's Office?-I asked in a shy voice.
I'm new here -.He laughed. I guess we are now both lost.
This place is gigantic man!
Oh I'm new aswell...what's your name though?-I asked triguered.
Ethan,Ethan Karpathy.-He replied smirking.
What's your name pretty?
Ibtisam.-I said blushing.

He's very handsome indeed,those brown eyes infatuated me.
Have you look already inside the Queen Victoria building?-He asked looking around.
I did but i couldn't find any office,just classes.-I said in a worried voice.
Let's go to the Saint Mary building then.-He grabbed my backpack.
Let me carry this for you,it seems heavy.-He said as he winked his eye.
Indeed it was heavy,all my books were there.Should I accept his offer?

Are you sure you want to carry my bag?-I asked raising one eye-brow.
It'd be an honour.-He laughed.
As we entry this other Building,just in front there was a sign which said: Director's Office,3rd floor,129B.
Heading to the stairs,we encoutered this man who was around 50  and had greyish hair.
Don't you have class kids?He asked supiciously.
I looked at Ethan to see if he was going to give an answer.
We do Sir,but we are new here.-He said firmly.
You must be Ethan I suppose right?
Yes Sir,and she is Ibtisam- Ethan continued.
Welcome to the School then kids,please follow me to my office.
We were given our timetable,soon I realized we had almost the same classes.
Well,I'll see you in Maths-.He laughed as we both left the Director's office.
Not a bad first day.-I thought.