- - - - - -

In the eyes of (F/n) (L/n), it was meant to be a peaceful day, one without training to just relax and calm down for once. These days were rare but they were treasured like a newborn baby. And there was no reason to worry about anything going wrong anyway, right?

Wrong.

"The Shimizu twins" were called the reason for the disturbance of the current peace, because they just didn't know where to stop most of the time. They were pranksters indeed, but tended to take it too far without even noticing that their actions were hurting someone else, physically or not. Of course an apology would follow if they found out that they had hurt someone, but that always took a lot of time.

Humans would describe them as beautiful, but any werewolf had something attractive about them that it was almost captivating for the human eye.

It seemed to be nearly impossible to tell them apart, if it weren't for the fact that their eyes didn't have the same color at all. Ichirou and Jirou were their names, one of them had blue eyes and the other one had brown ones. If they had the same eye color, then no one would be able to know who is who, but that sometimes tended to make things a lot easier. Except for the times when they decided to be even more annoying and one of them wore contact lenses just to see who would still be able to tell them apart. (F/n) was proud to call herself one of them, but in her eyes, it was obvious. Even if Ichirou wore contact lenses to hide his blue eyes, his voice was still a small bit more gently than Jirou's. Plus, Ichirou was always the one that wore the bright clothes and Jirou wore the dark ones. It was a matter of taste, really, but it was kind of the only thing they disagreed on.

But apart from their clothes and eyes, most people weren't able to tell the difference between them

But apart from their clothes and eyes, most people weren't able to tell the difference between them. The voice was something others barely paid attention to because twins were already uncommon enough.

One Shimizu twin being around usually meant that the other one was nearby for a prank that was about to follow, but they were never apart, not even on the battlefield. It was always rather amusing to see the confused vampires when they thought that the one wolf was multiplying or running at a speed that was even unusual for a werewolf. Even in their wolf-form, the only aspect that was making it clear who Ichirou and who Jirou was, were the eyes. At least they couldn't wear lenses in their wolf forms, but that didn't mean they weren't working on it.

But convincing (F/n), Keiji or mainly anyone else to help on that part didn't lead anywhere.

Nothing too unusual was (F/n) being around the Shimizu twins either, they shared a bond that was basically impossible to break because they had been putting up with one another since they were tiny. However, being close to them had one disadvantage and that meant for (F/n) to have to look out for any sign of a prank following at any time. Yes, even when they were having a sleepover and were just about to go to bed, because these guys were honestly so unpredictable that even Keiji had problems to identify whether they were joking or serious.