The ghost who follows me everywhere

I found out abut this story by going on a website where a girl called FreakyGirl13 rote this story!

This it exactly what she rote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We teenagers always have ghost encounters, but adults are never ready to believe it. Whatever it is, i am sharing this experience (well the experience is still not over)

I am a 13 year old girl (please don't consider my story fake or something) i live in India, Maharashtra, in a flat. before telling you this incident i want to tell u that no one has been killed or executed before my family came to this flat.

This incident has started happening over and over again from december 2013. It all started when i was following my usual timetable of chores. I was passing the kitchen when i saw an image of a girl dressed in white frock, long black hair starring at me with her white eyes. It almost took me away from the world when i saw her. I rubbed my eyes to confirm just that i was really seeing this. But she really disappeared.

After this incident she has really started to freak me over. I can feel her breathing right behind me when I'm not looking. i can really feel her following me everywhere. i always feel her right above me when i look behind to see that no one is behind me.

I don't know what to do. even now she is not letting me type this incident to u. she is really freaking me. i need to finish typing this work right now. i am feeling that i have to end her and my relation in anyway she is thinking. she makes scary sounds whenever i am home alone. so i always switch on my tv whenever i am alone. the sight or sound of even a drop of water makes me shudder now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was my first story, it was not that scary allow it was a little freaky but i hope u like it