Mr. Graceffa and Whitney's rage

Joey's POV

"Mr. Graceffa, Mr. Graceffa, I like the sound of that", I thought to myself.

I couldn't believe I was going to be his new co-director! Daniel said to me to not let the power get to me. This was the only thing I feared, I had never been in this position before. I never had power before. As I was thinking about my new job, I saw Whitney coming towards me.

Whitney: "Joey, did you hear Mr. Preda is going to announce the new Co-director today?!

Me: "Yes, I did."

Whitney: "I bet it's going to be me. I work my butt off for him."

I didn't have the heart to tell her it is me, so I just lied.

Me: "Oh, well good luck."

Whitney: "Thanks. Well I have to go, but when I get the job, I will make you my assistant."

Me: "Thanks, I'll look forward to it."

After she walked off, I went straight to Daniel's Office.

Me: "Danni, can I talk to you?"

Daniel: "Of course, what is it?"

Me: "I'm not qualified for this Job, give it to somebody else who deserves it, like Whitney."

Daniel: "What? Why? You were so excited about it. Don't let them get into your head. Whitney has been trying to make her way up for years. You are qualified. I didn't choose you because you are my boyfriend. I chose you because I see a leader in you, I see potential, I see spark."

Me: "Really? I'm not a leader. I'm a nobody."

Daniel: "Lock the door, close the blinds and come here."

I did what he told me to do and I sat on his lap. He gave me a passionate kiss and soon after turned into a total make out session. Why must he do this to me? He me feel alive with every kiss.

Daniel: "Now do you believe in yourself? If you still don't want this job, I will give it to somebody else."

Me: "Yes, daddy I believe in myself. I still want the job."

Daniel: "Good boy. Now should we go announce the new co-director, Mr. Graceffa?"

Me: "Yes!! I have bein dying to know who it is!"

He scrunched up his nose at me and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead. He unlocked the door and we both walked out. He went in front of everybody and I went to stand by Hope.

Daniel: "Okay everybody now is the time you all have been waiting for. The new co-director is...."

All of a sudden Whitney ran up to Daniel and gave him something. It was an envelope with a piece of paper in it.

Whitney: "Thank you all so much. I will be glad to b your new co-director! Joey come up here and introduce yourself as y new assistant.

Daniel: Uh Whitney, you are not the new co-director.

Whitney: "What!?!?! Who is then?"

Daniel: "The new co-director is... Joey Graceffa!

Whitney: "The new guy???? I worked my butt off for you! I stayed after for you!! And how do you repay me? By hiring that fag!

Daniel: That is the exact reason why I didn't hire you! You are a ugly person and I'm ashamed to have you work here! You're fired!

This was what I was afraid was going to happen. I couldn't take the position. I decided to step down and quit.

Me: "I can't take it. I'm sorry Daniel I quit."

I then ran to get on the elevator, but Daniel ran after me.

Daniel: "Joey wait! If you quit, then I quit.'

I started to cry; would he really do that for me?

Me: "You would do that for me?"

Daniel: "Of course, I love you and you are more important than this job.

He kissed me and everybody awed. We then went hand in hand to pack his stuff and settle things. He gave Hope his Job and would leave it up to her. After this we left, without looking back.

(Hello! So sorry I haven't been active! School had me so stressed out. I'm on Christmas break, so I can post a little bit more. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be the last chapter. Love you pigs! Good damn Bye!)