Crystalized Gem

Hello readers! I am new to wattpad, and this is my first story! I'm so exited and I hope that people like what I write, previously I have only written on quotev (and I still do my username is Silverfeather if you want to read some warrior cat x readers) so this is a new experience. I hope you enjoy!
There are a few things you need to know before reading on. For this x reader your diamond will be white diamond, also your name will be your gem type for example; emerald looked up "stop." Your name will be represented as g/t, you can still have a name that does not have to do with your gem type but the story will be more like the show if your name is your gem type. Otherwise all other anticipations are the same. E/c= eye color h/c= hair color g/t= gem type or name s/k= skin color
Without further adue, welcome to the first chapter of Peri Frasing!
________________________
"My Dimond, I am only a g/t I am not worthy to take out such a mission," the s/k gem crossed her arms over her chest in salute to the large gem standing before her. The Diamond turned her head over, her gleaming white skin shone as she sat in her throne. Her cold eyes studied the g/t before her, her eyes sparkled and a smile was spread across her lips,"Hm, quite right. Only a simple g/t, many would say you are, oh what's the word, expendable." Her cold words rang through the air and it felt like a spear to the small g/t heart, however she was used to it now and she did not move at all or show emotion but waited for her queens next words. "But I am not many am I g/t? I am White Dimond, and I am the most powerful of all the diamonds!" White Diamond slammed her fist down on the cold arm rest of the throne,"And you g/t are no expendable gem. This mission is critical for us to take earth from yellow diamond and create the perfect colony." The gem bent her head down still not moving her arms,"yes my diamond, I shall leave at once." White diamond turned to her control panel and started pressing and typing,"pearls, take her to the ship I have prepared, launch it and report back to me." The pearls bowed their heads and walked away expecting g/t to follow them.

~Time Skip~

"Peridot, you finally have your own room in the temple," Garnet smiled and gave Peridot and encouraging thumbs up. Peridot looked at her still confused and turned to the temple door. She put her hand up to the new green gem on the door, which slid open with a whole new temple full of computers and gadgets,"wow!" Stars filled peridots eyes,"Its perfect! Look at all the machines! Now those Claud's have no chance agains us!" Pearl walked up to her and smiled while Amethyst crossed her arms a wide smile spread on her face, Garnet patted Peridots head while Steven playfully punched her arm and Lapis just stood "Nice," was all she said. Peridot rushed in and closed the door behind her, she rubbed her hands together and jumped on a pile of random cloths Steven had put there for her. "I..." she mumbled," I have to wear regular cloths now... don't I?" Peridot sat there for a moment not knowing what to do, she had been with the Crystal Gems for a long time now, ever since the incident with yellow diamond. Even though she loved the Crystal Gems now sometimes she still felt a small loyalty to her diamond. Peridot clenched her fist and sighed, she didn't. She sat up again laughing crazily "I just need a place to put the star!"

While Peridot was laughing Garnet opened the door and smiled at seeing her laying by the pile of cloths. "Come on," she held her hand out,"We have a mission to start, Pearl has found something interesting we need to check out." Peridot got up and shook of her laughter walking out of her new temple room.

~Time Skip~

Pearl twirled in a circle falling in Amethyst's arms, light confused the two bodies into one and Opal was formed. She stretched her four great arms out and turned to the rest of the Crystal Gems,"Let me get the door open, my arrow will confuse the key hole." She turned again and shot, which did unlock the door so it burst open. Opal held out a hand beconing them to pass through. As Peridot walked in sand flew in and filled her eyes. She fell over patting her eyes "ouch!" She stomped on the ground,"Take the wrath of my gravity connectors!" Opal blocked them with her big back her face suddenly growing serious. "Something's wrong, something crashed here..." Opal split up revealing Amethyst and Pearl sitting on the ground, Pearl immediately stood up pulling her spear out of her gem. "Come on!" She instructed,"there is a large white object it almost looks like..." Pearl dramatically turned around drawing her hand to her heart,"Like peridots ship." As soon and the words were spoken Peridot got up and ran over to it. "Peridot wait!" Called Amethyst running after her,"Not good..." Peridots small body had already reached the object. Lapis flew over and started at it,"That's because, it is a ship." The mood tensioned as the Gems looks down to see a ship that did look much like Peridots old ship as far as shape, however it was much smaller and gleaming white. A gem lay inside unconscious, the ship had clearly crashed. "A g/t hm..." Pearl inquired. She turned to the other Gems. "Her suit signifies that this gem belongs to a diamond.." Peridot looked up her face had lost color. "Not just any diamond, White Diamond."