Love is in the air

So I just washed off and put on my outfit(in the media) and grabbed my pocketbook and snuck downstairs and it was dark and there was my step-dad... And by the way his name is Daniel... (What kinda name is that for a black person).

Dan: You going somewhere?

Monni: Yep why?

Dan: Cause your mom told me to watch you.

Monni: We'll I'm bout to go.

Dan: No you not.

Monni: Watch me.

And then Dan grabbed me by my waist and slammed me on the couch.

Dan: I said you ain't going nowhere!

Monni: Leave me alone! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Oh yeah and by the way I got anger problem so don't try me.

Dan: Girl, who you yelling at? This a real Crip right here.

Monni: You ain't no real Crip. You a punk ass 40 year old!

And then I ran through the house and he tried to catch me.

Daniel 's POV
   She know she can't run away from me with that fat ass she got. And she ran in the kitchen and I caught her.

Monni: (Screamed) Get away from me!!!

Dan: Didn't I told you, you weren't going anywhere girl!

Monni's POV
    I elbowed him so I could've run away and I quickly pick my pocketbook up off the floor and I ran all the way to Swae's house. I had to because Dan catch up with me why I was in the middle of nowhere and then I lost him... And when I got to Swae's house I banged on the door because I was scared cause I thought Dan was nearby. And Swae opened the door and I ran in and locked the door and I was panting so hard.

Swae's POV
   What's wrong with my baby? If somebody was messing with her I promise you I'm fighting.

Swae: What's wrong bae?

Monni: My stepdad chased me all the way over here.

Swae: He nearby cause if he is we can fight now.

Monni: I don't know but don't worry about it.

And then I settled her down with a lil bit of tunes. And I plugged my speaker up to my phone and I turned on "All I need" by Lloyd

And I went up and hugged her and we hugged for a long time... I guess it was love💕💑

Monni's POV
    OMG. I'm having this weird feeling in my stomach right now. And I feel Swae fingering me.

Monni: (moan)

Swae: Feels good ain't it?

Monni: Yes... Ooooo...

And Swae laid me down and took my pants off and my panties off and he ate me out

Monni: Ooo daddy.... Ummmm... Shit...

And he got up and took his clothes off and he put his condom on and put it in me, I gasped.

Monni: (moaning). Mmmmmmm.

Swae: Yeaa... Imma turn you on.

Monni: Oooh my god... Mmmmmmm.....

And then he went fast and I squealed and he was deep.

Monni: Oh shit... I'm bout to cum.
Swae: Me too.

And then I came and Swae too his condom off and came all over my private.

Monni: Oooooo.....
Swae: Shit.
Monni: I'm gone be sore in the morning lord.

Swae: (Biting his lip). You my sweet little thang.

Monni: Hahaha you crazy...

And then my mama was calling my phone and I answered it.

Monni- Hello.

Mama- Monni. Bring yo ass back hear. Way are you. You are in soooo much trouble. Just know I'm gone handle you as soon as you get home.

Monni- ( Acting like a Chinese person). Helloo... Whatisyourname.

Mama- Girl don't play with me!

Monni- Sorry ma'am you have theh wrong numbaah.

Mama- Girlll.... Don't disrespect yo mama.

Monni- Goodbye ma'am...

And then I hung up and we started laughing and then my step-dad called me.

Monni- Wha?

Dan- Come home now.

Monni- No, how about you come get me.

Dan- No you come home now. I don't know where you are so just walk back home lil girl.

Monni- I ain't no lil girl I'm 19.

Dan- Walk back home.

Monni- Uuuughhh!!!

And then I hung up.

Monni- Swae can you walk me home?

Swae: Yeah hold up let me put my clothes back on.

And then Swae put his clothes and shoes back on and we walked out and started walking. And we laughed and talked why we was walking to hell(my house).

And when we got up to my porch I gave Swae a sad look. And I almost cry.

Swae: Bae don't cry. Please... I hate to see you upset. You're too beautiful to be crying.

And see that's why we can't stay apart from each other like literally. He always cheers me up and I just love him.

And did I mention you (whoever is reading) about his smile.... Bruh, that smile is so fucking sexy OMG.

Swae: I gotta go Monni.

Monni: Bye Swae.

Swae: Bye...

Monni: Swae wait....

And I went up to Swae and jumped on top of him and French kiss that nigga.

Swae: Damn.... Them sexy ass lips.

Monni: Ahahahahaha

Swae: Bye Sweet Thanggg

Monni: Bye.

HEY HEY HEY. It's Monni here and if you like this comment vote do whatever I don't care. Love you guys😘