3: Birthday boy (3)

IM SO FCKN SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE HOEESSS 😂😘 I HAD BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF SO STAY IN YAA LANEEE .. JK JK I NEEDA CHILL OUT BRUHH

I pushed Gerald off me "Gerald stop everyone can see" I give him the resting bitch face "I don't fuckin' care " he says as he pulls me once again into to him by my ass holding on "Gerald you can stay and drink all night until the sun comes up I don't fuckin care I'm going to sleep in a hotel in my own hotel room so I don't have to deal with this shit" I grumble as I begin to walk I off. I'm honestly so irritated at the fact that he's acting like this in front of everyone. Ever heard of something called personal business obviously not.

I hear heavy foot steps following behind me and I kno it's Gerald , even in a place like this with plenty people talking and music playing he the background.

I walk pass the other drunk off their ass guests and make my way to the elevators , I press the arrow pointing down button and wait patiently.

Ding Ding.

I hear two high pitched dings and walk into the empty elevator. As I turn right to press the first floor button a hand reaches inside the elevator to stop it.

And in comes Gerald looking furious. "What the fuck do you think your doing? And you can't just fuckin walk away from me like that" he yells walking closer to me.

"Ger-" I am immediately cut off by Gerald pinning me up against the elevator wall "your fuckin coming home with me I don't fuckin care what you say cause your mines. Fuckin mines." He begins to suck harshly on my neck making his way lower and lower.

"Your sleeping in my bed with me. And your gonna be punished for pulling shit like that on me."

Ding ding.

The elevator doors opened and Gerald pulls me along with him to the front of the club telling anyone bye who stopped us to make small talk.

Skip car ride*

We get home and I walk up to the house waiting for Gerald to unlock the doors.

As soon as he unlocks the doors I walk in and up to our room because I literally can't look at him. I walk into our shared bathroom and leave the door open just a little bit, I look up into the mirror and see dark purple hickeys on my neck and my hair a mess. Fuckin Gerald that ass.

Who the fuck does he think he is ? 'you are coming home with me I don't fuckin care what you say your mines' fuck you Gerald. I said to my self. Laughing cause I must sound like a chronic.

I hear him walking up the stairs and I finally realize that he's gonna wanna fuck. He probably won't even take no as an answer. He wouldn't do that would he?

He opens the bedroom door and I can hear him walking up to the bathroom. "Who do you think you are talking to me like that" Gerald says walking to me grabbing me by my waist " and why do you think you can just get up and sleep anywhere you want with out me?" He asks looking into my eyes with a serious look on his face.

"I'm the woman who puts you in check" I say wisely smirking up at him. He smashes his lips roughly onto mines. " I love you so fucking much baby girl" he groans "and I love you so fuckin much Gerald"

Sorry for the short chapter I have a few other idea for smut so chill😛