Chapter 2: my godly parent.

Disclaimer: I only own Zainab and Rimmi. :):):)

A/N This whole story is in Zainab's POV.

---- Time Skip to 30 minutes later!---

I woke up feeling just fine, but where was I? Then all of today's events came crashing down. Oh, yeah. I'm at some camp. I got up and started walking around the room I was in. Then Rimmi came in. "Good, you're awake!" She said.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Oh just half an hour." she replied.

"Wait, what about my dad? Does he know I'm here?"

"Yeah, I called him. Come on, let's take you to Chiron."

"Who?"

"He's the activities director here. Come on!"

So we walked out the the building I was in. Rimmi told me it was the big house. On the porch, I saw the teens from earlier and a man in a wheelchair. The man spoke, "Ah, you're awake! I am Chiron, the activities director."

"Where am I?" I interrupted.

"You are at Camp Half Blood, a camp for special kids."

"Special how?"

"The oriantation film should be sufficient. Annabeth, please show her the film."he told the girl. Annabeth nodded and started to make conversation.

"How old are you?"

"12. How old are you?"

"17. Who do you live with?"

"My dad."

"I live with my dad, step mom, and two step brothers. Oh look. We're here!" She told me. We walked inside this room. It had a screen and a projecter. She flipped a switch, and the film started.

--------10 minutes later----------

I found out that I'm a demigod! Half mortal, half god. Since I lived with my dad, my godly parent must be my mom. "Annabeth, do you have any guess to who my mom is?" I questioned. She studied me for a second.

"What color is your dad's hair?"

"Brown, like mine."

"Hmm... I'd guess that your a child of Athena, like me. It's weird that you're hair is brown though. Most of ours are blonde. But since you have the grey eyes and you're hair is from your dad, I think you're an Athena kid" she replied. Just as she said that, a grey owl appeared above my head. Annabeth smiled widely. "You've just been claimed! You're my sister! Let's go tell Chiron."

A/N I know, still a bad chapter. I'm just trying to set the story. Zainab is an Athena camper! Yay! So, who else is super excited for The Blood of Olympus? I can't believe we have to wait another year! Please vote and comment. Also, constructive criticism wanted! Please rate 1-10