The Place where it all began

13th of November 2034
I woke up to the bright sun shining through my window straight into my face, I raised up my head and rubbed it ugh I was sleepy, maybe it was 1am in the morning when it happened. I looked over my shoulder and looked at the clock...it was 2pm well I 'Totally' didn't sleep in, I got out of my ever so comfortable bed and walked to the kitchen to get some bread and make some toast. I looked over my shoulder to notice the news was on the T.V, I think I must of left it on last night, anyway they were talking about the massacre that happened the night before, the news were like spy's, capturing everything from a building straight across from the auditorium, well I guess they were there to see if anything interesting happened on the night, like they always do. I sat down on my dark brown soft lounge,picked up my  toast and took a big bite out of it, The news had most of the story wrong until the news reporter got interrupted and then she got the facts right. Well that's when I thought, what if I became a hero? What if I can save the world from the sniper? But how? They didn't have a website to look up, they don't have a phone number so how was I going to do this?. Then an idea popped in my head, I quickly got changed and grabbed my black and blue bag and ran straight out the door.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and rang up an old friend of mine, he loved Overwatch, he was a huge fanatic he knows almost everything about them. He said that he lived on 32, Eighth street so I ran down the street and took a turn,  It was the auditorium, the front door was covered in police tape and the police were still there, I just ran straight past it, not bothered to look at it again. As I ran past another corner I finally made it to Eighth Street, also I ran about 4 blocks trying to get there lucky that I wasn't planning on wearing high heels, I walked down the street looking for 32 then a whole bunch of news reporters came up to me like I was some sort of celebrity wanting a autograph, I just ran past them even know I was puffed I ran anyway. Finally I reached his house, it was a modern house with a giant pool at the front of his house which was shaped as a love heart too, I walked up the marble stairs and knocked on the spruce wood door. The wooden door creaked as it slowly opened, he looked through the small gap that was in between the door and the dark brim of the door,  I saw his blue eye look through the gap " Hello? Who's there?" He said with worry " It's me Y/N"
I said with a smile, the door slammed wide open as he ran to hug me tight " Oh my god is it actually you?" He said as he laughed " Of course it is dumbo" we both laughed sweetly " Well what are you waiting for? Come on in!" He bowed and wrapped his arm around mine as we walked in.