Chapter Four

SUMMER POV

I got my first kiss was all across my mind while I was lying down in my bed. It was so perfect. He was so beautiful. My heart kept pumping ten times more than it did.

"I never got to say goodbye. That kiss was incredible. It made my day so much better."  I just whispered to myself. 

He texted me a happy smile. 

Justin and I have been out on a few chill dates. It was pretty fun, but he wasn't texting me for a bit because he was busy. I was worried until he dropped a note at my front door with a red rose. "Meet me at the beach." 

I wore a white hoodie with black pants while he wore a grey shirt and blue jeans. He scared me by touching my shoulder. "Shh. Its me." He whispers behind my back.  I wasn't facing towards him and then I faced him and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. 

He had the biggest smile on and hugged me before I said anything. Then he rested his arm around my shoulder. 

"Your the nicest person I have ever met." I felt him touching my hair for a second then stopped. 

"Your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He holds onto my hand while I just look into his eyes and gaze. 

.He wrapped his arm  around my shoulder and asked me a question.

"Summer. Do you want to be my girlfriend, Theres no rush or anything. I know its been a couple days, but I would really enjoy having a  deep relationship with you." 

I said yes and kissed his soft perfect lips while holding onto his hand.

-------------------------

Short chapter update