in a video game

The next thing they knew was that we weren't at a tour anymore.

“Oh, no,” Dan says nervously.  

“What in the world just happened?” Cody asked Dan and Phil.

“Um . . . We kinda just got sucked into our video game.” Phil said nervously.

“We did what?” Cody and Savannah screamed at Dan and Phil.

“We didn't mean it!” Dan and Phil say sadly.

“It's okay,” Cody and Savannah say hugging them, smiling.

“So, what do we do now?” Savannah asked Dan and Phil.

“I guess we have to find away out of here,” Phil says, walking to the left of the game, while Cody, Savannah, and Dan follow him.

As they were walking, they came across an evil bunny from the game. They ran as it shot lasers out of its eyes at them, and Cody fell into a puddle and got wet. He was so mad, and Dan, being the nice person he is, gave Cody his jacket to wear so he wasn't cold.

Savannah and Phil walked up to them.

“Hey, are you guys okay?” Savannah and Phil ask them.

“Yeah, we're okay, only I just fell in a puddle,” Cody said standing up, frowning, and crossing his arms.

“Hey, isn't that Dan's jacket?” Phil asked, raising an eyebrow. Dan giggled and Cody blushed a dark shade of red while looking at Dan. Dan stopped laughing, and blushed as Phil and Savannah started laughing.

Cody huffed, and started walking again as the others followed behind him. They were walking for about an hour and a half. As they kept on walking, a unicorn named Maddie came up to them.

“Hello, fellow human! My name is Maddie the Unicorn, and I came to help you!” she said.

“What in the world? How are you supposed to help us?” Dan and Cody ask. Words written:305