chapter one-evil minds think alike

Kidnapped By The Enemy

     ∴Chapter One

  Evil Minds Think Alike

Cathy's P.O.V.⇦

Why do they always win?

What is it that Abby has that we don't have at all.I need to shut Abby up once and for all.

"Guy's have any ideas what we can do, to stop Abby Lee from winning?"I asked the dad's and moms.I was holding a meeting to think of ways to stop the Abby Lee Dance Company from winning.

"Umm we can practice harde and harder"Zacks mom suggested.I rolled my eyes at that.

"We can spray the dance floors before they go on?"Evette told me,smiling at her idea.

"Yes Evette, but we need to think of something beyond evil.Really cruel that will not only hurt Abby,but the moms too! No more Abby Lee Dance Company.That's what I want"I explain to everyone.

"Why don't we just get rid of the kids"Jalen's dad says.Na'ciya's mom gasps.

The whole room goes silent.

"I mean.There the only reason Abby wins.No kids, no winning, no ALDC"

Hmmm.Get rid if the kids.I smile.He has a point.

"Your right.You see, this is what I was talking about! Finally someone uses there brains!"I yell happily.I finally found someone like me.

What they show on t.v. is baloney, because I am worse then you think.

"So we have to kill...those girls"Evette says, sounding frightend.

"Yes we kill them and fry there brains"I say with sarcasam and everyone, but Jalens dad gasps.

"She is being sarcastic"He points out.

"Ohh"They say in relief.

"Look.We are going to kidnapp the girls"I inform them.

"But how?"Zack's mom asks me.

"I know just the guy.Everyone we will meet up tomorrow for the meeting.I don't want you guy's to tell anyone anything about this"I inform everyone.

Abby Lee Miller, watch out and moms you better keep a close eye on your kids.

(imagine evil witch laugh)