YouTube Rewind

Hey before we start does anyone know how to put two pictures up there ⬆️ at once? I couldn't put Dom and Lilly so I chose one. Ok so I'm really sorry for not updating it's just really hard to update when you're thinking about other things and Dom and Lilly haven't met in like two months soo...

Lilly POV
"And that is a wrap!" We finally finished shooting my scene for Hold Up where I danced in the rain! Now time to go home and gather all that banked footage.

Dom POV
"And, that is it! You guys are done!" I just finished shooting a cool scene near neon lights with Glozell and a gymnast! Now time to head home.

They both started heading home when..

Lilly POV
"Hey watch where you're going next time!"
"YOU watch- oh hey Lilly!"
"Hey! I haven't seen you in a long time!"

P.S. I just realized this was set 5 years in the future so just pretend they're doing the same Rewind of 2016 in 2021.

"Whassup? Anything new?"
"Oh nothing really I'm just sending more Girl Love cards to boost my company."
"Ooh! Seems like you're doing good, my little entrepreneur!"
" Yeah 😏 Wanna hang at my place for a bit?"
"Sure."

They both go to Lilly's house.

"Wow! This place has changed since the last time I've seen it!"
"Yeah we added new furniture. Do you like it?"
"I don't like it. I LOVE IT!"
"Ooh The Walking Dead is on let's watch it!"
"Ok!"

In the middle of The Walking Dead, Lilly rests her head on Dom's shoulder and they interlock fingers.

"That was a good episode."
"Yeah... it was. Hey, Lills?"
"Yeah?"
"You never answered my question. Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"
"I don't think so. I'm very bad at relationships and I think dating is very stressful and it intervenes with my business life."
"Oh. Um well take this."
He slightly tilts my chin and we connect lips slightly and quickly.
"Bye, Lilly. I have wanted to date you for a long time but now, you leave me no choice."
"Wait, Dom where are you going?"
"Home. I may never come back here."
"DOM NO."
"Sorry, Lilly." He walks to the door and slams it shut. What just happened? I feel broken. My heart feels shattered. Tears stream down my face like a waterfall. I can't do this anymore. What have I done? I'm a STUPID HORRIBLE PERSON WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HER HUSTLE. Well now your hustle effed you up Lilly. It effed you up...