You watch a movie and fall asleep on him

This was requested by Mifie-chan. Hope you enjoy :)

Freddy: You were watching Shaun of the Dead with Freddy, though it was rather late. Despite the fact your body was sleeping and dreaming, you started to feel tired.

"Babe, if you're tired then you can go ahead and sleep." Freddy said softly. "I'll be okay." You said. Then you started to nod off slowly until you fell asleep with your head resting on his shoulder. Freddy thought it was just the cutest thing, he still carried you to your shared room and tucked you in.

Jason: Jason had convinced you to watch Pet Semetary with him and, needless to say, you were creeped out. The idea of a cemetaty with the power to bring the dead back to life both fascinated you, and terrified you.

Jason did his best to help calm you down, he told you to close your eyes at the scary parts of the movie. So, you tried it. It did work well, only you ended up falling asleep on Jason's chest. He found it to be adorable, and so he carried you to his bed and tucked you in. He watched over you all night in order to protect you.

Michael: You were watching The Ring with Michael. He wasn't scared, but the scene where Samara comes out of the well and out of the TV terrified you. You yelped and hid your face in his chest. He rubbed circles on your back in order to calm you down.

It worked well, a little too well. You had fallen asleep on Michael's chest and he didn't realize it until the movie was over. He carried you up to his room and tucked you in, and watched you as you slept. In his mind it was so he could ensure nothing happened to his precious lover.

Leatherface: Bubba had convinced you to watch The Spongebob Square pants Movie since he thought it was hilarious and thought you'd like it too. Though the two of you were watching the movie at eleven at night. You were tired, but complied.

You started to get tired about halfway through the movie when Spongebob and Patrick were trying to get the key to the Patty Wagon in the Thug Tug. A few minutes later and you were sound asleep while cuddling with Thomas.

Thomas thought you just wanted to cuddle with him so he played with your hair as you slept. It wasn't until he noticed your eyes were closed that he realized you were sound asleep. He grabbed a nearby blanket and covered you with it in order to keep you warm.

Once the movie was over he carried you up to his room, being mindful to not wake up his family, then tucked you in to his bed. He got in next to you and wrapped his arms around you protectively. He found it adorable how you snuggled into his chest as you slept.

Hannibal: Hannibal convinced you to watch Phantom of the Opera since it was a classic. You agreed to it in order to prevent yourself from becoming dinner for him. Though you had accidentally fallen asleep on his chest about three fourths of the way through the movie.

Hannibal didn't mind it though, he thought you looked adorable when you were fast asleep like you were. He carried you to your shared room after the movie and cuddled with you until he fell asleep as well.

Norman: You convinced Norman to watch Salem's Lot with you and, the two of you were freaked out. Neither of you had seen the movie before but you heard it was a classic vampire movie, but you didn't think it would be all that scary.

The two of you agreed to close your eyes at the scary parts, but both of you ended up falling asleep together.

Ghostface: Ghostface convinced you to watch The Grudge with him, and you'd never seen it before. You buried your face into his chest at the part where the Grudge girl had attacked a woman who was hiding in her bed.

Ghostface did what he could to help calm you down from the jumpscare. Though you ended up falling asleep, he fell asleep about twenty minutes after you had fallen asleep.

Jack: You wanted to watch Cujo and so Jack agreed to it happily to ensure his darling little kitten was happy. During the movie you curled up in a ball on his lap, which Jack thought was the cutest thing.

He gently scratched your back which helped to relax you until you fell asleep on his lap. Jack didn't realize you were asleep until the end of the movie where he picked you up and carried you to your shared room where he tucked you into your shared bed.

He climbed in after you and happily snuggled with you until he fell asleep as well.

Pennywise: You had convinced Penny to watch Christine with you. Though you had started to get drowsy after Christine ran over a guy while she was on fire. It was rather late too, being midnight and all. So you fell asleep on his shoulder.

He noticed quickly and thought it was cute. He cuddled with you on the couch until he fell asleep with you in his arms.