[ 03] real life

Lia ran a hand through her hair as she watched play back episodes of the flash. She was constantly checking her phone to see if GRANT had texted her yet since he's supposed to come over today.

Lia heard the sound of keys at her door and in came in Grant with a guilty face. She didn't know what to expect from her best friend now.
"I haven't seen your ugly face in ages..." Lia teased in order to get the anxiety inside out of her system. She engulfed Grant in a very tight hug, which the actor responded with an even tighter hug.

Grant let go of his best friend, " I'm so sorry I'm late."

"It's okay, G."

One thing Lia didn't realise is that behind Grant, some members of the other casts stood there with amused grins plastered on their faces. Candice, Melissa, Danielle, Chyler and of course Carlos were giggling to themselves while watching there ship embrace each other. Tom was smiling along with Stephen. Jesse and both David's has there arms crossed in an approving way.

Lia felt her best friend's arm on her shoulder and she did the automatic response to his actions, leaning in closer to his side.
"Well guys, most of us are here so why don't we have a chilled afternoon." Grant earned a nod from everyone in the room after his suggestion.

-

-

Grant and the others were on Lia's couch watching Harry Potter, and the  philosophers stone.

And Lia was nowhere to be found, well actually she was hiding in her room to think. Not about anything particular. Just a moment to herself to think.

Grant excused himself from the others since he realised that his best friend was nowhere to be found. He looked in all of the rooms in her very big apartment complex and couldn't find her until he reached her room. Grant opened the door and saw his best friend for years now lying on her bed looking a bit depressed. He knew Lia had a problem with depression when she was a teenager and it's not that bad now but the anxiety will always be there. And he knew what. So he always, no matter what cared for Lia. Whether they were fighting or not in another state or not Grant would never go a day without talking to Lia. He just couldn't, it would be like asking a human to go years without food and water. Impossible.

"Lia... you okay." He asked still wondering why his best friend wasn't with him and the others.

"Can you come here and just cuddle with me G, okay." Lia told him, he agreed straight away since he also wanted to cuddle with her to let her know he will always be there for her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she turned to press her back against his chest. They cuddled for about half an hour, and Lia was just drifting off to sleep.

Grant looked at her with love and thought what he did to deserve her as a best friend.... or maybe something more.

She was beautiful.

"Lia?" Grant mumbled into her hair, "What?" She groaned as she turned to face him.

"Everyone is still on the living room watching Harry Potter how about we join them and I order some pizza's. How does that sound?" He asked reassuringly.

"Thank your Grant." Lia replied while getting up from her bed.

"Anything for you L" he said passionately while walking towards the door just like Lia was.

"I mean for everything, I wouldn't be the person I am today without you Grant. You got me my first acting job in supergirl, went to my modelling meetings with me, went to the doctors with me every time something was wrong. I don't know how I can ever repay you for that G" she said whole heartedly

"L, I love you and all of those thing mean a lot to me because what matters to me the most is that your happy. And your living your best life with the best version of yourself. Remember that Lia. And also remember, I love you. Okay, you are my best friend and I don't know what I'll do without you." Grant admitted while he embraced Lia with a tight hug while they both were on the verge of tears in front of Lia's bedroom door, little did they know the others where on the other side listening to there Ship.

Grant went to open the door and Carlous and Candice both fell on the floor with a guilty look on there faces. And then you had Melissa, Tom, Stephen, Jesse and the David's acting like they where just strolling down the hallway.

"MY SHIP IS SAILING, GIA FOR LIFE!" Carlous admitted and earned grins and waves of laughter from all of them even Grant and Lia.

A long chapter as promised, so was the good or bad i don't know. I hope you guys enjoyed that. I just love #GIA. There so cute, I can't wait for you guys to watch there relationship develop...

~ lia