Chapter 2

You woke up in a room you never have seen. It was a mess but the bed was soft and nice. There is a knock at the door. "Hey love you up" 2D asks. Oh shit what happened. "Yes" you say. 2D slithers into the room. "What happened" you ask grabbing your head out of pain. "Well you almost passed out at the bar so I tried taking you home but you wouldn't tell me so I brought you home" he laughs. "Thanks" you say. "No problem for a girl pretty as you" 2D says holding your hand. You pull your hand away. "Well I should be heading home" you mutter standing up. "So soon" he whines. "I can stay if you want" You mumble covering your face with your hair. "Sounds good love we can watch a movie grab a bite to eat whatever your heart desires" 2D says. You feel your heart get warm and fluffy. You curl up tightly into the covers and scream into the pillow. 2D shoves his face down and screams too. "Thanks" you mutter into the pillow. "We can stay in my wonderful bed and watch a movie" he says. "Sounds good" you say wiping the sleep out of your eyes. He throws in Dawn Of The Dead. It's his millionth time watching it, but your first. Of course you were a giant baby as always. The first jump scare you accidentally shoved your face into 2D hoping for protection. But as soon as you realized what you did you pulled yourself back. He stares at you and you hold your head down to shy to make eye contact. "(Y/N) it's ok" he giggles. He puts his arm out so you curl up next to him. You feel 2D grow tenses so you move a bit away from him. The rest of the time it was just awkward so 1 PM and the movies over you began to get hungry but you're too shy to ask. "So should I walk you home" he asks. "Sure" you reply jumping up. The walk is almost silent other than the cars going by. You get home. 2D hands you his number on a little piece of paper. "Thanks" you say covering your face with your hair yet again. "You know love if you would show your beautiful face maybe you wouldn't be as anxious" 2D says moving your hair. Your face feels on fire and grows bright red. "Thanks" you mumble. 2D pulls your face so he is staring into your eyes. "You really are beautiful you know" 2D giggles. He slowly starts leaning down so you close your eyes. His chapped lips touch yours. A warm feeling floods your body. His head floats back up as he stares at you frozen from surprise. He plops down the steps and leaves. You rush inside and plop down on you bed and began fangirling like you did when you were 15. Next thing you know there was a knock at your door. It was your best friend (y/b/n). "So you haven't answered my messages or call for about two day " she says barging in. You sat there with a dumb smile on your face. "ARE YOU GONNA SAY ANYTHING" she yells. "What" you ask. "Oh my god" she mutters hitting her head. "Oh um I was busy" you giggle. "Bull shit" she say opening your fridge. "Do you remember when we were young" you ask. "Kinda" she replies. "Remember my 2D phase" you ask. "HOW COULD I FORGET" she yelled. "Well I was with him" you almost whisper. "Wait what" she asks. "I ran into him at a shop next thing you know I woke up at his place" you say. "DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM" she yelled. "No" you reply. You made some tea with the same stupid grin on your face. You and (y/b/n) sat and drank some tea as she rambled on about her ex. She leaves so you text 2D. 

(Y/N): Hey stu

2D: hey (Y/N) how are you doing???

(Y/N): I'm ok just thought i should text you

2D: i'm glad you did

2D: maybe we could hang tomorrow and you can meet the rest of the band?!?

(Y/N): Sounds chill lol

2D: awesome!!

(Y/N): See ya :3

2D: seee ya ;)