A Very Weasley Christmas: Ron Weasley (2)

Part 2 Imagine for Mrs_MiaWallace because her middle name is Sadie and she likes cats
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

As expected Hermione and I were awake before Harry and Ron, "honestly they can sleep for Gryffindor" Hermione huffed, walking around the kitchen table, putting her mug down and storming up the stairs. I laughed but I didn't understand her frustration with them, if it was up to me we would still be in bed too. Fred and George were. I got up from my chair and wandered over to the window, I liked it here, I thought looking out at the fields. I was still in my pyjamas as we would be wearing some nicer clothes, Hermione's idea to 'show Ron what he was missing' or something like that.

When I first met Hermione I never thought she'd be the type of girl to want to make a boy jealous or anything like that. We were both like that really, too busy in the library which is where we met in the first year. "I swear someday we'll get a lie in" I heard Ron complain. I turned and him and Harry had just walked into the kitchen. "y/n... Hi" Ron said, surprised to see me for some reason.

"Good morning- Merry Christmas" I corrected myself, remembering it was actually christmas. "You've go, erm toothpaste on your mouth" I said wiping it off for him.

"Thanks" He said touching the spot I had just touched. "Merry Christmas to you too" He said with a little laugh.

"Mistletoe" Fred shouted and hit Ron and I in the face with it then walked away laughing, Ron and I looked at each other still in shock then we heard Fred shout again, "Mistletoe!".

"Well I'm going to go and get ready" I said awkwardly, giving a wave and walking up the stairs.

"So did you kiss?" Fred asked, leaning in the door frame of mine and Hermione's room. I raised an eyebrow and he huffed holding up the mistletoe, "I held up the mistletoe"

"No you hit us with it!" Ron huffed from behind me that made me jump as I didn't expect him to be right behind me.

"I'm holding it up now" Fred grinned, that was his whole plan, I looked up at it and then planted a kiss on Fred's cheek. I knew who he wanted to kiss and that was Ron and I but he never really said. I laughed at his horrified expression and pushed him out the way and closed the door.

* * *

"Honestly they are so irritating!" I complained to Hermione and I was also beginning  to sound like her too. We were the only ones sat at the table ready, Mrs Weasley was in the kitchen, we tried to help but she wasn't having it.

"Who the twins?" Hermione asked.

"Yes"

"I think they specialize in being irritating, y/n" Hermione laughed. "But they are funny"

"Yeah they are, shame Ron's not that funny" I joked as I heard him come in the room, I turned around, "I'm only joking"

Hermione and Harry sat next to each other and Ron and I sat next to each other. George on my side and Fred o Ron's side just to annoy us both. Ron knew that, anything they said he would get a little more agitated. We would be having food first and then opening presents and I had already given them their presents before we left the train yesterday. "You know if I get a jumper again-"

"Ron" I nudged him as he was being rude. He looked at me gone out, "If you don't want the jumper I'll gladly have it"

"Yeah I bet you would" George mumbled, I nudged him in annoyance. They were getting bored and Ron was getting hungry, that's why he was getting grumpy.

* * *

"That was delicious, Mrs Weasley" Hermione said, while Ron was still eating what he could out of what was left on the serving dishes. Hermione looked to Ron in disgust and then back to the conversation she was having with Mr and Mrs Weasley.

"Struggling Ron?" I asked with a smirk, as before we started eating George had whispered to me that him and Ron had a bet to see if Ron could finish the leftovers. I glanced at George when Ron ignored me and carried on eating. Sometimes I wonder how he stays so skinny.

"Present time!" Mrs Weasley came back in the room after taking the pots in the kitchen and came back with a few presents, "Fred, George" She said handing them to them, swapping them and then back to how she originally gave them as she wasn't sure which one was which. "Harry, Hermione, they're for you" She smiled, handing them over. "Ron and y/n, they're for you"

"Thank you" I said taking the present off her. We all opened them together and each one of us got our own jumper with the letter of our name. Hermione gasped and started crying when she saw which made Mrs Weasley pull her into a hug. "Have you already opened mine?" I asked, Ron got up and walked out the room, I frowned and was about to ask what was up with him but Harry answered.

"Yes, I needed some new socks actually" Harry smiled.

"I couldn't think what to get you and you never know when you might have to free another elf" I joked and I was happy he understood what I meant.

"y/n" Ron began and I turned to him, he was holding a basket, "I'm sorry for not having the courage to invite you round-"

"Good job we have the balls to, hey George" Fred joked.

Ron shot him a look but carried on, "I also know this year wasn't the best start for you, losing Josie and all but we hope this will make it better" He said handing me the basket. I moved away from the table so I could place it on my knee.

I looked at Harry and Hermione, Harry shrugged and shook his head as if he didn't know what it was but by Hermione's face they both knew. I looked to Ron, who looked a little worried. I looked back to the basket. I slowly lifted the blanket off the top. I gasped, "Oh my gosh, Ron!" I lifted the small grey kitten out of the basket. George moved the basket off my lap so I could put the kitten on it. "Is it a girl?" I asked, stroking her so she would feel comfortable with me. I looked to Ron who nodded. "Yes, your so beautiful" I cooed to the kitten. I stood up, holding the kitten and walked to Ron, "Thank you" I whispered, using my spare hand to hold his cheek and pull his face to mine to plant a kiss on his lips. He was shocked at first but then kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer. I pulled away, aware that we could crush the kitten and that his whole family was watching. Fred and George 'awwed' but that was to annoy Ron.

"What are you going to name her?" Ron asked quietly, stroking her head.

"Sadie"

Merry Christmas! 🎄 Thanks for reading! Sorry this is a little short...