Untitled Part 1

As I lay in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, I see something move in my doorway. The light is off; my door is closed; yet whatever is in my room glows with a faint green light. I hear it whispering,

"I have been watching and waiting to come for you! I'm finally coming for you!"

She begins to move around closer and closer, her nails clawing into the walls. Too scared to scream or close my eyes, I just lay there, eyes frozen on her as she continues to move closer with the passing seconds.

Finally, she lands on top of me, her long, shape nails piercing my skin. I try to scream, but nothing comes out, I can't breath. Her hand is clenching my throat, making me gasp for air. Nothing is entering or leaving but few, small, violent whiffs of breath.

I feel the coldness from her grip on my throat and throughout the rest of my body- causing me to stop all movement of escape. I begin to fall unconscious from the lack of oxygen throughout my body. But as I lay there staring into the eyes of my attacker, her terrifying face is permanently scarred into my mind.

Before I fall unconscious, I hear her say,

"You're mine now, and you'll never escape!" She laughed while staring into my closing eyes.

As I wake, I realize it was just a nightmare, until I see movement from the corner of my eye. Yet again, she is moving around my room, closing the space between us, causing me to freeze in fear. She jumps on top of me, nails ripping the flesh off of my arms and legs. I attempt to scream from the pain, but before a sound can escape my mouth, she puts a rag over my nose and mouth.

Realizing what she was trying to do, I begin to try to get her off of me. Escape was impossible with her legs pushing mine down, and her free hand holding my arms together. She pushes the rag down harder over my nose, waiting for the chloroform to work its magic.

I started to drift off into sleep, not able to breath with the rag wash being pushed down harder and harder on my face. I can hear her laughing evilly and before everything goes pitch black, I hear her say,

"Don't even try to scream or cry for help. Soon no one will be able to hear you and you will never make it out alive! You belong to me now and I'm going to make sure that you never leave, I will take care of you and you will not want to come back. The last one I took wasn't so much fun. I had to give up on her since she never stopped screaming to go home. But you are different, I can see it and I'm going to have some fun with you when you finally wake up..."

All I can hear before I black out is muffled sounds and I feel myself being dragged from my room, the carpet rubbing softly on my back. She continues to snicker as if she had said a joke that amused her. Everything begins to fade and I am becoming numb throughout my entire body. My head is rocking back and fourth weakly and she continues to drag me out of my house, into a trunk of a car.

By than everything is pitch black and I have fallen unconscious and I know this will be the end of my average life, and the start of a world that I might never leave from. Not knowing what this world will involve, but to numb to realize that this might be the end of my life. I can't feel anything and my mind has shut off not even a dream comes.

Suddenly, I wake feeling as if I am drowning; I jump up and gasp for air. I realize that I am no longer in my bedroom, everything is pitch black and I can't see where I am at all. Everything that had the feeling of my home is gone, knowing I might not even return to it ever again. All the thoughts come rushing to my head, but I keep calm in hopes that she will let me go home.

As I stand up, I see her faint glow right beside me, a knife in her hand. She smiles big as she puts the knife into my body, ripping the skin on my arm until it is hanging off of my arm. She watches as the blood rushes out of my body like water out of a hose. I fall to the ground screaming in pain, but she continues to laugh and watch as I attempt to stop the blood from leaving my body anymore.

I don't know if I'm just sleeping in a nightmare that I am unable to wake from, or if I'm actually awake, being tortured in the most inhuman way. I begin to hope that I am just asleep not able to wake up and begin to pray that I will wake up soon. She sees my efforts to stop the blood as I begin to weaken, and I could see it in her eyes that this was amusing for her to watch.

She continues to stab and cut me, a little deeper each time the blade enters my skin, my screaming getting louder and louder with each stroke of the blade. Her smile grows and she watches the blood flow out of my body like a rushing river onto the hard floor. I can't quite understand why a person would want to hurt anyone like this, this is just inhuman and evil, but as I begin to think, the blade enters my body again, making me scream in agony.

I continue to scream with each cut, begging for her to stop and to let me go, but her smile only continues to grow and than she cuts even deeper. I begin to weaken, my screams becoming a hushed nothingness, my eyes hardly able to remain open any longer. The blood continues to leave my body, not showing any signs of stopping. I begin to fall to the ground, unable to keep my strength going any longer. As my eyes continue to shut, I see her walking away looking at the blood on the knife.

She comes back and lifts my head, looking into my closing eyes, saying,

'You're weak, go to sleep, it will all be over before you know it! Soon I will have nothing left to do with you and I'll have to do what I did to the other girl. You know she screamed and cried for me to let her go and that she will never report anything I had done to her, just like you have, but I had no choice but to shut her up forever. Go to sleep, and when you wake up, we will have some more fun!" Her voice was so eerie and dark; it struck more fear into my body than ever before.

Everything begins to fade into nothingness; all hope of ever escaping and of this ending has left entirely. My mind knowing that I will never escape and that I will die a slow and painful death. Soon I begin to become numb and I can no longer feel the pain that was just eating me alive just two seconds ago. The numbness takes me little by little and the pain eventually fades entirely and all thoughts fade away into nothing.

I wake to find my arm full of stitches and a huge puddle of my blood on the floor beside me, the pain has become unbearable and seems to be eating every ounce of my body. The room is pitch black still but her faint glow is on the other side of the room, she is staring at the blood on her hands. She is smiling and whispering to herself, occasionally smiling as if something she had said something worth laughing about. I could hear her whispering, but I couldn't make out the words, she was speaking another language.