Chapter 2!

When were all dressed and ready I open up my window and we climb out. We used to have trouble with climbing out my window since its on the top floor, but we done it so many times its easy. When we get to party the place is packed. All 8 of us walk into the crowd and lose each other almost instantly.

I walk into the kitchen,where the least amount of people seem to be, and pick up a red cup its filled beer. I am underage but I drink the whole thing and find another cup filled with whiskey. This tastes so much better than beer. I then bump into Lexi and a boy I can't remember but i think his name is Marcus. "Hey Emma this is Marcus we were just going up stairs" "okay cool" " don't drink to much!" Lexi smirks at me then walks up the stairs with Marcus.

I then leave the kitchen to go find one of my friends, but it is so crowded here I don't think i have a chance of finding them. So I just dance to the song that everyone else seems to be dancing to. After about 10 songs later the crowd starts to die down. I head back to the kitchen to get 1 more cup of whiskey.

I end up drinking way more than I should and my mind begins to feel fuzzy. I don't know if I am hallucinating but I think there someone else in the room with me and they seem to be drunk to. I say hello and they sau hello back.

Just then I feel their arms wrap around me and I wonder who it could be. We start making out slowly and this goes on for I don't know how long but I think someone is yelling for us to get a room. We walk upstairs and go into the closest open room we could find. He pushes me over the bed and he kisses me slowly and then harder and harder then we are full on making out.. It gets hard to keep track of time, but I think its been about a half hour I don't know.

At one point or another I think he takes his shirt off and then he takes off mine. And thats all I remember before waking up. I am confused when I wakeup so I check my phone for the time and its 10:00! Already? Omg My mom has probably found out we aren't there and is going mad! Then I see all the messages from my friends.

Morgan: Hey what happened to you lastnight went home!

Anduryn: Hey girl your mom is looking all over for you.

Alix: Went home

Heidi: where are you im still here. ( sent at 7 )

Jenna: me and danny hit it up lastnight! Whered you go?

I had about 8 missed calls from my mom. Oh god! And there were no texts from Lexi or Katie. So I assume they are still here.

Then I look over at someone else sleeping on the bed and realize its JACK!!!! I freak out and immediately become disgusted with myself. So I quickly put my shirt on and get out of the room before he wakes up. I walk down stairs to see Katie asleep on the couch, I don't bother waking her though.

I walk home and I can see my mom standing outside she see me and her face gets red I expect her to yell at me but she just turns around and goes back in the house. "Okay?!" So I enter the house and go straight up to my room. I stay there for the rest of the day I don't eat anything because my stomach still feels queasy from lastnight. I end up falling asleep around 8:00. About an hour later I awake to the sound of my mom entering the room.