Frantastic summer (connor franta fanfic)

Sitting in Mr. Riddles 8th period on my last day of junior year , had to be a curse. Even though I had all my bestfriends in the class it had to be the worst class ever!

We had gotten in trouble countless times and he hates us all especially me and my friend Lexi. He had sent us both to the principals office once, because we hit him with spit balls in the middle of a test. But today all our hatred would end because it was the last day of school.

A week from now we would all be in different states or parts of the world on family vacations for the whole summer.

My 7 bestfriends are Lexi, Heidi, Anduryn, Morgan, Katie, Alix and Jenna. We had been friends ever since i can remember. This week we would all be together for the last time until Senior year in August.

Just then the bell rang and I was in mid daydream, my friends and I walked out the door and to my car, I drove my moms mini van to school today to fit everyone in. We piled in and drove off to my house, all our families were pretty wealthy so we never had trouble fitting everyone all 8 of us in one room.

Tonight there was a big party at this kids house who lived down the road from me. His name was Jack, we dated once before and it ended badly. My mom said I wasnt allowed to go to this party but that never stopped me before.

Tonight around 1:30ish we are all going to sneak out my window and walk down to his house. My parents usually go to bed around 10:30 so this shouldn't be hard.

When we finally arrive at my house we go straight up to my room, and just talk about boys, celebrities, clothes, etc. at 10 my mom comes up stairs with cookies and pop and tells us shes going to bed. We wait till about 11 to make sure her and my dad are both asleep then we start getting ready for the party.