I was going to ask more questions about this 'love' thing when Takeda-sensei came in saying he had great news. We gathered around listening and what he said surprised us all.

"I was able to get you guys play a practice match with Aoba Johsai"

I was speechless. This was my first practice match against another team than my own. And it makes it even more exciting because we will be playing against one of the top four volleyball teams. Now this was something

"When will we be leaving sensei" captain asked

"Well if it's alright with everyone we can leave in a few minutes" he said smiling "Don't worry about classes I'll tell your teachers"

"Alright!" we all yelled in excitement. No classes.

We went to gather our stuff getting ready for the trip to Aoba Johsai school. As I packed I can't help but think about (y/n). I've going to miss her even though its just a few hours. I got so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Kageyama

"Oi! What are you doing dumbass! Stop dozing off and get your things out already!" he yelled I jumped my hands in a defense position he left leaving me alone once again

I ran to the bus we were using putting my stuff with the rest then getting in. As we were going my stomach was bothering me. I didn't feel good. Is this another feeling of 'love'?

Tanaka kept asking me if I was alright I was going to respond 'I'm fine' but my words didn't come out instead I vomited on his pants. He yelled getting everyone's attention.

When they looked back Tanaka was holding his pants trying to hold back a few tears. I just laid in the seat looking all dead. After a while we got to Aoba Johsai I was still nervous so I went to the bathroom to try and calm myself. The others kept yelling stuff to which I didn't pay attention to.

Around half an hour later everyone got set ready to start the game. Their coach had said their team's captain wasn't here due to some injury but would be back soon. The game went on hard to score our team lacked a lot with the receiving. We played the first set Aoba Johsai winning it because I accidently hit Kageyama in the head.

We started the second set determined to win it and so we did we won the second set with our quicks and blocking. That's all thanks to the team. We took a short break just then a bunch of girls started screaming and cheering. We all turned our attention to this newcomer. I didn't know who it was but from the way girls are cheering I guess he's popular.

"Oi Kageyama who is that laid back guy I find him unpleasant" Tanaka said with a deadly aura surrounding him.

"He's the captain of Seijou" captain said Tanaka and I were surprised

"He's an aggressive setter with a bad personality I use to play with him in junior high" Kageyama said

I started thinking Kageyama acknowledges this guy's ability so if Kageyama was the 'King' then this makes that guy the 'Great King'

"Oo Tobio-chan long time no see" Kageyama just ignored him looking at us again saying he learned to serve and block from watching the great king.

Our break ended resuming our match once again. We kept scoring until there was only one more point left for us to win. Kindachi scored a point hearing the referee's whistle they switched a player with the great king. We were going up against the great king.

He kept scoring catching up really quick. I wasn't going to let him he served it again directing it towards Tsukishima. He was able to receive it but it gave Seijou a chance ball. Kindachi was going to spike it but I jumped in time not blocking it entirely but giving my team a chance to score.

Tanaka passed it to I went running to the other side. Kageyama tossed it to me letting me spike it. I sent it directly towards the great king. He didn't move surprised by my attack.

And that ended the match we won the set winning against Aoba Johsai. We lined but close to Takeda-sensei he said something I didn't understand

"Sorry! That was too poetic" he yelled when nobody answered

"No it was fine thank you very much" captain said all of us bowing down to our sensei

We headed to the bus after the match. Daichi and Sugawara were talking of how we'd lack if it were a real match.

"Spoken by a true captain" the great king stood at the entrance we all stopped "You know your stuff"

We chatted for a bit then left like nothing happened. We went back to our school the other students must have left already. I wanted to walk with (Y/n) today. I don't want her distancing herself from me I like having her presence.

We arrived at our school cleaning the gym Takeda-sensei told us to rest. I went to the store nearby the guy gave us a free snack. I went home and was greeted by my mother and sister I went to bed thinking about (y/n).

"Love huh? It's my first time ever feeling this unfamiliar feeling" I whispered to myself as laid down in my bed looking up at the ceiling. Girlfriend?

I clenched my shirt where my heart was closing my eyes drifting off to sleep last think in my mind. Would she ever return my feelings?   

Sorry for the wait! I finally updated I'm so happy next chapter will be coming soon I hope. The book is going pretty good so far at least I think. Lets cross our fingers hoping I don't mess it up!

: ) ( :