Good bye

Would you try looking into my heart?

It's filled with desire, isn't it?

But it's not enough, stuff more into it

So hard that you cannot be there anymore, maybe?

but that wouldn't make sense

Back to now.

Tomorrow was the day for you to leave.

With Deidara on top of you in a trapped matter, you felt blood rush on your face as you looked up with wonder at what else he was going to do.

Feeling a victorious smirk coming on to his face, Deidara was quite excited by that look on your face that held a shy and confused emotion of embarrassment.

“How cute, un.” He murmured.

“Huh?” You asked.

“Hm. Nothing. It’s just that you’re too cute for words, un.” He replied, beginning to devour your neck delicately.

You tensed and closed your eyes, hands gripping a bit on Deidara’s shoulders as he continued to suck on a good spot somewhere around your collar bone.

Finally stopping, Deidara and you looked in each other’s eyes, where the both of you noticed something. Desire of want.

And it doesn’t take many words to figure out what the two of you did next as the time passed.

Happiness seems to be stored in the small box

rather than the larger one

What should I do? Something should be done

or I'll let you down

but greedy dad and mom are living usual life

Yes, I'll accept my nature

"The golden axe is what I've lost"

Cinderella who had told too much lies

Is said to have been eaten by the wolf

What should I do? Something should be done

or I'll be eaten

please save me before that

After a heated situation with Deidara, you were covering your face in a huge matter after thinking about what you had seen only a mere 3 seconds ago. Placing your clothes back on with trembling hands, you still blushed at that memory.

Not to mention, it was your first time, and you were a teenager. Still, Deidara was ready enough to have brought protection.

Sighing, you turned back to Deidara who was finished buttoning up.

“Sigh. I guess our last day was satisfying, if not, I’d say really enough to make me feel flustered.” You said in a joking manner.

“Heh. So did you like my-”

“God, Deidara, now’s not the TIME!” You hissed with a pout.

Deidara could only chuckle at your every action. You were really a funny guy.

“Oh, right. Un.” Deidara suddenly thought. With a fist on his hand, he caught your attention as he dug a hand into one of his pant pockets and fished out what appears to be a small box.

“And not just any box.” He whispered.

“Eh?” You wondered obliviously.

Walking over to you, Deidara opened the box with it facing you as you were surprised to find a clay ring resting in its gap in the box.

Picking it up carefully, Deidara took a finger of yours and slipping the ring in perfectly.

“Heh, it fits! Un.” He smiled childishly.

“Yeah…” You looked at it with happiness in your eyes. “But wait…”

“Huh?”
“How do you know the size of my finger?”

“Uh…”

“And how do I know it’s not going to explode like one of your art?”

“Well, just be careful, un.”

You facepalmed yourself.

“Still, thank you.” You smiled and hugged the artist with your hands around his neck and his arms around your waist.

“[name]. Un.”

“Yeah?”

“Do you… want to run away with me…?”

You looked at Deidara as he looked at yours kindly. He was serious.

You smiled and took his hand, as he tossed out what appears to be a giant clay bird for flight transportation.

Good bye, mother and father. For you won’t be the Juliet you were with your Romeo.

Good bye to fate. And this ends the drabbles of Romeo and Cinderella.