Credence slowly lifted his head from his knees and stared up at his older sister, soft whimpers falling from his lips. He was shaking and his eyes were all red and teary-eyed.

"Bub..." Celeste kneeled down in front of him. "Hey, don't cry." She wiped his tears with her thumb as he inched closer to her touch. Her heart broke at how hurt her brother looked.

"I-I hurt people, Cel.... Don't come near me!" Credence tried to push her away, but she only pulling him closer.

"No. I don't care about what happens to me." Celeste replied stubbornly as the darkness began to creep onto his back.

The sound of buzzing and shouting were heard. Credence screamed and pushed Celeste to the farthest wall, the dark magic beginning to consume him. The Obscurial flew farther into the subway as Celeste tried to regain herself from the harsh impact. She rubbed her head and groaned quietly.

"Celeste! C'mon." Newt flashed in front of her and helped her up quickly.

"C-Credence..."

"I know, come on." And with that he made them disapparte in thin air.

They were hidden behind a pillar as Graves tried to calm Credence down once again. The dark magic, or dark clouds as Celeste put it, was clinged onto the ceiling and wall. She bit her lip as she glanced at Newt.

"Credence!" Celeste stepped away from her hiding place as Graves and Credence looked at her.

"He'll listen to you! He's listening to you!" Newt whispered loudly from behind the pillar.

"Bub, I don't know what's going on. But I know that this man," Celeste points at Graves. "He's not good news. Now come on. We can leave together. Just like how I always said we would. We can leave this behind and start over." She slowly inched closer to her brother.

"Don't listen to her, Credence. I want you to be free." Graves tries to persuade her brother.

Suddenly Tina popped out of no where and began to speak. "Credence, I know what that women has done to you. I know that you have suffered. You need to stop this now. Newt, Celeste and I will help you. Especially your sister." Tina walks down the rails as she stands next to Celeste. "This man, he's using you."

"Bub, I know you that you are good. From the moment you were born, I saw a light in your eyes when I first held you. Now please, stop this. For m-me." Celeste got closer to Credence as her voice broke slightly.

The gravel beneath them began to crunch. Celeste looked over her shoulder and found a dark-skinned women in front of a group of witches and wizards. All of their wands were raised, ready to attack the Obscurial.

"Wands down!" Graves yells at them.

Bright flashes of light streamed out of their wands, blasting their magic into Credence. Celeste screamed loudly, turning back to her brother as he slowly began to wither away. She bit her quivering lip as she tried to keep herself composed in front of everyone. Her pleads for them were futile against them as there was nothing left from her brothers place.

Tears streamed down her face as she turned to face the dark-dark-skinned women, shrugging off Newt's hand from her shoulder. "Look... Look at what you did!" Celeste screamed in the women's face. Tears falling onto her cheeks, her body filling with rage and sorrow.

"You fools! Do you realize what you've done?" Graves asks all of them.

"The Obscurial was killed on my orders, Mr. Graves." The women looked at him.

"Th-That Obscurial was my brother! You killed my baby brother!" Celeste's body shook as she began to sob. Newt and Tina's faces filled with sadness, their hearts aching for Celeste.

"He was responsible from the death of a no-maj. He risked the exposure of our community. He has broken one of our most sacred laws-" The women ignored Celeste, her attention directed on Graves.

Graves growls in frustration and grabs Celeste by the waist, holding her hostage. "A law that has us scuttling about like rats! I ask you, who do this law protect? Us?" He looks at the crowd of wizards and witches before pointing his wand at Celeste's throat. "Or them?" He tightens his grip on her waist as she tries to break free.

"Graves-" The dark-skinned women gave him a warning tone.

Celeste manages to get loose. She elbowed the wizard in the face and got ahold of his wand. As he was holding his face in pain, she broke his wand in two before grumbling, "I am so done with magic."

One of Newt's magical creatures wrapped themselves around Graves as Celeste did so. The wizard tried to get free, but failed.

"Revelio." Newt waved his wand as Graves raven hair began to turn white. Either Celeste was lacking sleep or she was going crazy because she saw Graves turn into another person.

Wizards and witches pushed their way past Celeste to Grindelwald, causing the girl to grow frustrated. "You're welcome!"

Queenie and Jacob finally showed up. Celeste was going to ask where they've been the whole time, but decided to go against it. Tina later informed her that she just yelled at the President of the MACUSA. Talk about first impressions.

Newt and Madame President exhanged a few words. Celeste kept away in her bubble of sadness and looked at the ground.

"How are we going to Oblivate all the no-maj's in the city?" Madame President asked.

"I have an idea." Newt pipes up and then goes into his suitcase.

Oh boy. Celeste thought, wondering what he was up to. Newt came back with Frank, his Thunderbird, behind him.

"I was intending to wait until we got to Arizona, but it seems you are our only hope, Frank." The magizoologist and the Thunderbird shared a knowing look as Newt ran his hand through Frank's feathers. Newt threw a bottle up in the air for Frank to catch. Frank let out a final sqwak until he flew up into the sky. It suddenly began to rain.

"Are those no-maj's still here?" Madame President questions the group.

No one replied, causing her to say, "Oblivate them. There can be no exceptions. I'm sorry, but even one witness... you know the law. I'll let you say goodbye." She turned on her heels and left the group to give each other sad looks.

☆☆☆

Lowkey cried while writing this, no gunna lie.