CHAPTER ELEVEN

TWO YEARS LATER..

'DEAR NEWT,

THIS HAS to be one out of the million of letters I have written, but it's worth it. Nothing has changed in the two years since we've spoken. Only that I remember everything. It wasn't easy, but with Queenie and Tina's help I was able to.

Queenie and Jacob are finally together by the way. But it's kept secret for only the four of us, now five. And as for Tina, she got her position back as an Auror. And me? Just baking or redecorating the house.

I hope that book of yours is coming together. I'm not going to lie, but I kind of miss Pickett and Fred. They are such amazing creatures. Oh, and you haven't even tasted my baking yet. I think you'll love my cookies or my crepes.

I want to see you again, Newt. I don't want to sound weird, but I miss you even though we've known each other for such a small amount of time. It's weird, the feeling I get in the pit of my stomach but yeah.

I have to cut this letter short, but I hope I see you again.

Love,

Celeste Barebone.'

Celeste finished off the letter with a small smile and handed it to Queenie. "There."

Queenie chucked quietly. "This is the fifth letter this week. And it's only Wednesday."

"Your point?" Celeste stuck her tongue out at the Goldstein before giggling.

Queenie took the letter before flicking her wand to make the letter come to life and turn into a paper airplane. It flew out the window and went out into the world. Celeste watched in awe even though she's seen it millions of times.

"We have to do something, Cece." Queenie wrapped her arm around Celeste's, playfully bumping her hip into hers.

"Why? Slouching on the couch all day while eating seems equally as fun." Celeste chuckled, looking at her blonde friend.

"Now Celeste Ambrosia Barebone, it is your thirtieth birthday." Queenie poked her best friends cheek.

"And I would like to slouch around and eat." Celeste grinned slyly.

"Cece."

"Queens."

The two friends stared down at each other before Queenie grinned. "Get dressed, I know where to take you."

Celeste threw her head back and let out a groan of playful annoyance. "Fine, there better be food."

¤ ¤ ¤

"When I said I wanted food, I was joking." Celeste's eyes widen at the amount of food was in front of her.

"Oh I know, sugar. I just thought I might as well treat you." Queenie's toothy smile made Celeste grin. "Now go on, you've been staring at that chocolate cake since we got here."

"You don't have to tell me twice." Celeste grabbed a plate and smiled widely as she cut herself a slice, plopping it down on her plate.

She looked around the sea of people, trying to find her best friend. She found Queenie's short blonde curls and walked over, taking a seat across from her.

"I see that you're happy with your cake." Queenie giggled quietly as she watched Celeste dig into her cake, the corner of her mouth had chocolate frosting on it.

"This is so good! You have to try it." Celeste slid the plate over to her.

"If you insist." Queenie took the fork and took a bite. "Merlin, this is good!"

"I told you." Celeste sing-songed and then giggled quietly, taking the plate and fork back swiftly. She continued to eat her cake as Queenie watched, trying not to laugh at the bit of frosting on the corner of her mouth.

"Okay, what's do funny Queens?" Celeste squinted her eyes at her. Queenie pointed to the corner of her mouth and Celeste slowly touched the corner of hers, blushing as she removed some frosting.

"Is that it?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"No."

Celeste groaned and then stood up from her seat. "Well I'm going to freshen up, don't eat my cake." She said in a playful tone, causing Queenie to giggle quietly.

She left to the bathroom and noticed the floral scent that flew to her senses. Goodness, it smelt like grandma. Celeste walked to the mirror and took a paper towel, wetting it and then wiped the corner of her lips. She took and good look at herself in the mirror, checking if she looked decent.

Celeste was wearing a tight fitting dress that showed off her curves that went over her knees. It was a sheer gray material that had dark blue shimmers. Her hair was left in curls and her makeup was fairly simple. Just some mascara and lip balm. She flattened out her dress and walked out, afraid that she was inside too long.

"Hey Queens, the ladies room smells really floral and-" Celeste looked at the booth and didn't find her blonde hair friend. Instead it was replaced with a small table and a man sat in a chair with his back facing her.

"Um- sir, have you seen a blonde women? About yeah high and- oh my-" The man stood up and held out a white rose towards Celeste. She stared at his face in disbelief with her mouth slightly agape.

"Newt."

☆☆☆

Okay so sadly there will be one more chapter until this story comes to an end. I hate to say it, but all stories have to come to a end.

This was such a fun story to play around with and I'd like to thank you guys for the 1.1k reads!

You guys are honestly the best, thank you for reading ♡