2- Falling In Love

At the Tomlinson's mansion, the place was buzzing with excitement. Servents raced around, laying the tables and lighting candles, putting the finishing touches to the party. 

Upstairs, Louis Tomlinson's nurse was helping him dress, when Louis mother came in.

"Now Louis," She said. "A woman named Countess Eleanor is coming tonight I hope you like her. Your father and i want you to marry her."

'but i'm only thirteen' Louis thought to himself.

"Oh Louis, Sweetheart," squealed his nurse. "You're to be married! How exciting!"

Louis was horrified. He wasn't ready to get married. And what if he didn't like Countess Eleanor? but there was no time to argue. The party was about to start. Straightening his mask, Louis went went down the grand mable staircase to the banqueting hall.

A little later, three surprise guests arrived. George and Niall wanted to dance, but Harry stood still. He had spotted a beautiful boy in pink and cream attire and he couldn't take his eyes of him.

Louis cousin Zayn reconized the three friends and went straight to Old Tomlinson. "Uncle, there are Styles here!" he declared. "Let's kick them out."

"No, Zayn," said his uncle. "Remember the price's warning. We don't want to start a fight"

Harry saw the boy leave the hall and followed. Shyly, he went up to him. "I don't who you are," he said "but i've fallen in love with you. You're beautiful!" And he kissed him.

Louis had left the hall to get away from Countess Eleanor. He didn't like Eleanor at all. But when Harry kissed him, he felt his heart fluttering. He fell in love with him at once.

"Who are you?" Louis murmured. 

"He's Harry Styles!" Snapped Louis nurse, who had come to look for him. "And Old Tomlinson would have a fit is he saw his son with a man, let alone a Styles! Come on." She urged, taking Louis away. "Countess Eleanor wants to dance with you."

"You're Louis Tomlinson?" Harry groaned. "He's a Tomlinson? What am i going to do?"

When the party ended, Harry sneaked outside and hid in the Tomlinsons garden.

As the moon rose, he saw Louis step onto a balcony "Oh, Harold!" He sighed. "It's you i love. If only you weren't a Styles!"

"Louis," Harry called to him "I'm here in the garden. And i love you."

"You do?" said Louis

"With all my heart," Harry replied. "I'd marry you, if i could."

"But my parants are going to make me marry Countess Eleanor," Louis wailed. He frowned. "Our only hope is to get married in secret," he said at last

"Then we will." said Harry

"I'll ask my nurse to help us" Louis decided. "Send me a message tomorrow."

"I will," Harry promised, "but now I'd better go. Goodbye Louis!"