10~ We were engaged.

Start from the beginning

"How the heck are you here? Oh my Allah!"

She laughed as I hugged her. I looked at her and she smiled,

"Huma got in touch with me a few weeks ago. Told me you were getting married. I didn't believe it so I had to come see for myself. I hope its okay, I technically came uninvited?"

"Of course! Its been so long how are you"

"I'm fine, lets talk while I get you ready huh?"

So I sat back down after hugging the life out of Huma. 

"Wait, so how is it that I could not get in contact with you but Huma could?"

As she made my hair she replied,

"Well after I moved back with Jabbar, my phone broke on the way and I didn't have your number after that. I opened my own little parlor and that's where I met Huma about a month ago."

I looked at my best friend sill confused,

"Remember that internship I got in England? Well I met her while I was on break. Her parlor is the biggest in town so it was hard to miss her name. I went to check it out and it's the same Fatimah you introduced me to a while back. I was going to tell you but then all this happened and I thought why not a little surprise?"

I nodded,

"Little world out there, so how long are you staying?"

I looked up in the mirror to see Fatimah smiling. 

"Jabbar got an offer at UCLA medical center, so where moving here in about six months. With your wedding and all we have an excuse to see how LA really is."

I smiled, everything was beyond perfect. 

Half an hour later

"My baby! You look stunning Mashallah." Aunty said as she entered the room.

"Meri jaan!(my love)  Your parents would be so proud of you if they were here."

My parents, ha! They would be proud that I got knocked up and to solve my problem I'm marrying a guy? Hilarious.

I looked myself in the mirror one last time. 

A simple white beaded necklace lay around my neck with matching earrings and a traditional Pakistani tikka. 

My dress was off white with gold embroidery from top to bottom. I had a dupatta on my head and my hair was curled and to the side. I felt a little uncomfortable yet at the same time beautiful. The uncomfortableness came from showing my hair but either then that I looked pretty. 

I turned around and in came Musa. He gave me a warm smile and held out his arm. I took it and with him we left to go downstairs. 

Now the stairs were long. Our house was big, so it was so weird seeing the whole living room staring at me while I came down. At the last step I almost tripped due to the nervousness and if it weren't for Musa, everyone would have probably noticed. He had the nerve to chuckle. 

I heard Mashallahs and "Ya Allah bless this marrige" as Musa walked me to the living room. When I looked up, there in front of me was Yousaf. He was wearing a black suit with a golden tie to match my dress. He stood tall and broad, with his mop of dark hair combed to the side, solemn brows that were offset by a boyish grin. A pair of eyes the color of  emeralds, beautiful and nature-like, gleamed as he stared at me.

Musa and I made it up to him and everyone was cheering. All our close family members were here. Most, did not know I was pregnant. I'm still debating on whether to tell Fatimah!

"You better take care of her, you hear me? Besides you promised him."

I scrunched my eyebrows together. 

What?

"I will bro, I will" Yousaf replied.

Musa left to stand in the crowd while everyone was taking pictures of us. Then Aunty Farah came with two tiny boxes in her hands.

"Its time for the ring ceremony! Yousaf picked them out himself. I hope you like it Inara."

I smiled,

"Aunty of course I will like it."

Se just smiled and gave one box to Yousaf and the other to me. 

Yousaf smirked at me,

"I'll go first?"

I nodded.

Here we go, I was about to be an engaged women!

He took out the ring which by the way I still could not see, looking up at me Yousaf says,

"Your hand?"

I blush, I'm so stupid. I give him my hand, again feeling uncomfortable since I wasn't used to this. 

As soon as he touched me, my stomach was exploding with butterflies. Ugh! Why am I getting this giddy!?

I could finally see the ring as he slipped it on and people cheered. 

It was simple and elegant. A diamond marquise sat in the middle surrounded by mini diamonds on a gold band. It was beautiful! Yousaf always had good taste. I wonder how much he spent on this, I did not want it to be expensive. Ya Allah! Stop thinking Inara!

After everyone admired it, my turn came. I took out a platinum ring with a small diamond in the middle of it. It was plated in the front too.

Yousaf had his hand stuck out and I took it and placed it on his ring finger as well. 

We were engaged.

HEY! Im back after my two week vacation lol

HEY! Im back after my two week vacation lol. My phone broke. Long story, so basically I had my iphone 5S in my long winter coat pocket and I was about to sit in the car to go to school. I slammed the car door shut but something was in the way I looked down to find my phone in my pocket cracked into pieces! Yea and then I had a chem and history test and today i just finished up my history project. so that is it for my miserable life!

Tell me how your week went?

There will be another update by Sunday since i missed so much. Thanks for all the love and support!

P.S if there are any spelling errors I'm sorry, Its just that I was in a rush to finish this and my homework + project so yea. Just tell me in the comments below.