Loewen x Reader: Good Dog [Part 2]

You didn't realize you had fallen asleep on the couch. You must have turn the TV off, since the monitor was pitch black, but you didn't remember turning it off. You must've turned off the TV and became too lazy to leave the couch.

You were moving up and down rhythmically.

But wait...

You weren't moving.

You turned your head to see that you were sleeping beside a blue-haired boy, with your head on his chest like a pillow. Immediately you shot up and shrieked, waking up the boy. He rubbed his eyes with a childish gesture, seemingly trying to focus his vision.

"Wh-Who are you and how did you get in my house?!" You held a pillow in between you and the boy on the couch as if it was a shield of some sort. The boy simply tilted his head in confusion.

"You were the one who let me in, Miss (F/N)," he replied cooly. You tried to jog back your memory. Did you get intoxicated with something and it caused you to forget letting some random stranger inside your home? No, that couldn't be it. The boy's eyes went wide and he felt his cheeks. "Wait, you can understand me?!"

"The only person I let in yesterday was..." you shook your head. You must be going crazy. "There's no way you're that pomeranian I brought home yesterday. I must be going crazy!"

He rubbed the back of his head, as if imaginary sweat was dropping. You shook your head. "It's a long story, but I can explain."

You ran your fingers through your hair, trying not to frazzle your brain. How did a dog turn into this boy?!

Though, you couldn't deny he was fairly handsome. His blue hair and his crystal blue eyes, almost everything about him attracted you. You let out a sigh and sat down. "Just please tell me I'm not going insane."

"Oh, on the contrary, Miss (L/N)-"

"(F/N) is just fine."

"Well, (F/N). My name is Loewen. I am a devil, under the wonderful command of Lord Maksis. Our meeting was not an accident," he sits beside you, politely dusting off his trousers.

You had heard of Lord Maksis before. Was it in history class? Maybe literature? Either way, the name sounded familiar to you, and you were uncertain about the credentials of this tale. Loewen was sitting there politely, waiting for your response.

"You mean that when I picked you off the street, you meant for that to happen?" you were confused on why he wanted to meet you. You had never seen this boy or this dog, so how could he have known you? "I don't understand why."

"I have seen you when you attend school. I am a part of the student council," he turns to face you. "I was awestruck by your kindness and your beauty. Something about you interested me." You felt a surge of heat rise to your cheeks. You tried to hide your blush, but he moved away your hand with his slender fingers. "Don't hide your face," he smiles,"It's cute."

Something about this boy... made you want to know about him. But he seemed to have an answer for everything. He was hard to figure out.

You tried to calm your blush down unsuccessfully. Your mind was racing, heart was pounding, ears were filled the sound of his explanation. How were you supposed to put the puzzle pieces together when the puzzle pieces are about a devil who turned into a dog just to enter your home?!

"But why did you turn into a dog just to come into my house to tell me this? Couldn't you have just spoken to me at school?"

"Oh, sweet (F/N). There are things you still don't know about me," he smirked. His slender fingers tilted your chin up to look straight at his light blue eyes. "You are mine now." You were enchanted by his eyes, as if a spell was cast upon you. Your head almost automatically nodded in agreement. He placed a hand on your cheek, gently caressing it.

"I'm not the good dog you think I am, my dear (F/N)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. I've been dead for so long.

Sorry about that ^-^" I was insanely busy with everything.

Merry Christmas minna !! It's a bit early, but just in case I'm not able to wish you all a happy holidays, here it is in advance.

Slowly but surely, I'm getting through your requests xD

I am so blessed to have such wonderful and patient readers who put up with my inactivity and mediocre writing.

Well, happy holidays minna!

Hope you enjoyed !!