The Wrath Of Zombies

~The Wrath Of Zombies~

"They're getting closer!" Ami screamed, stumbling over a textbook as she ran for her life. Her dirty blonde shoulder length hair was a mess and her wilde green eyes were afright. She raised the tennis racket she clutched and let out a gasp, wacking the nearest zombie sprinting towards her. I grabbed her arm to pull her from the mob gathering behind us. Even though they were slow, they were still frightening. Their boney blood-coated fingers reached out towards us as their undead moans filled the never-ending hallways. Their crooked jaws dripped of chewed flesh and their eyes, lifeless and cold.

I looked up to see Chris stop abruptly in front of the main entrance, turning right down the hall.

"This way!" He shouted. "They're too many of them outside."

Ami and I followed, making sure to dodge the undead as they staggered from the classrooms. I could tell by Ami's panting that she couldn't keep running much longer.

"Over here!" Chris gestured to the music room, only meters down the corridor. Just then, me and Ami were greeted as a zombie peered out of the classroom before us. 

"Jonathan!" Ami screamed, clutching tightly on my right arm. I readied the bat in my hands, waiting for the undead to move closer. He wore a black suit with a blue lanyard hanging from his neck. His ID card read 'Mr. Rodriguez'.

As he got closer, I swung the bat, hitting him in the head, and knocking him onto the floor. I gazed behind us and saw the large mob turn the corner and continue to dominate the corridor. Quickly, I grabbed Ami's arm and pulled her forward, leading her to the music room.

If you enjoyed this, please read my original story The Wrath Of Damien via the link below. Thank you! You are all loved a bunch!

----------Don't forget to vote :)----------

http://www.wattpad.com/story/11221175-the-wrath-of-damien