Chapter 1

© Copyright 2014

(Hannah's pov)

Today was my big day! My manager, kim, got me an audition for my favorite tv show, The Walking Dead. I can't show them that I'm a big fan or else they might not pick me. My mom woke me up at 7am and told me to start getting ready. I stripped down and hopped in the shower. When the hot water hit my body I realized that today could change the rest of my life.

When i got out of the shower I put on a red stripped shirt and light colored high wasted jean shorts. I put in a polka dotted bow and sprayed my favorite perfume.

"Hannah, Kim is here. We need to go. Atlanta is an hour away!"
"Ok mom. I'm coming"

My dad is living with my brother at the beach. I visit them once in a while.

I ran down the stairs with my purse in one hand and the part if the script they gave me in the other hand.

"Hi hannah! Are you ready?" Kim asked me
"yep" I said

When I got in the car I began to get very nervous. I fell asleep 25 minutes into the car ride. When I got there my mom abruptly awoke me and I got up very quickly. "What? we are here already?!"
"Yes, sweetie and we need to get going. The auditions start in 15 minutes!"
"Oh!"

I ran out if the car to the big sign that had all of the names of the people auditioning for the part of Payton. She was going to be chandlers love interest. I was so excited. There were 3 other girls auditioning. When I met them they were all very rude and snotty. The were wearing dresses and a pound of makeup on the faces.

"Hi, I'm Hannah." I said to one of them
"Yay that's one less girl I have to try and beat for the audition" she said
"Okay then" I said

Finally they called me into the small audition room. I told them the basic stuff like my name, age(13), and date of birth. then I audition and they said I did very good.

"You will be receiving a call later today"
The director told me

I thanked them and walked out and met kim and mom in the car

"How'd it go?" They asked me
"I think good!" I responded

~~~

When I got home it was 4pm and I ran upstairs and skyped my friend Catherine. I told her about the audition and she was so happy for me!

When I went down for dinner later we got a call.

"Hello?" I asked
"Hannah? this is Robert Kirkman. The director of the walking dead.
"This is she"
"I am calling to tell you that you got the part of Payton."
"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much"
"Thank you, hannah. Comment tomorrow at 11am to meet the cast and we will show you your trailer. You will have to move to Atlanta for filming because i know you live right outside of Georgia. We will get you and your mother an apartment. Bring your stuff tomorrow and there will be a limo to pick you up tomorrow at 9am to bring you here to your apartment about 5 minutes away from the set. It is a private community and a bunch of the other cast members live there to. Ok?"
"Yes sir!"
"Bye"
"Bye"

Woah! I got up and danced and partied with my mom. "Okay let's get packing!" My mom said and I agreed

I ran upstairs and texted Catherine.
(C-Catherine h-Hannah)

H-I got the part but I have to move to Atlanta.

C-congrats!:) I will miss ya but I will def visit you k?

H-of corse girl!

C-love ya

H-love you too!

I put my phone in my back pocket and started packing everything I could think of.

When I finished I had about 10 bags packed and I carried them all downstairs two at a time.

By that time my mom way already asleep and it was 11 o'clock.

I was tired because we had a big day tomorrow and I slept and dreamed about the cast.

•• [AN] So I hope you guys like it. It's a Mingus Reedus and Chandler Riggs love story. I know the first chapter is long and boring but it's going somewhere!
~Hannah ••