Chapter 4

Aiden sat next to me and class began. I couldn't pay attention though because he kept trying to talk to me. "How do you like t here?" He asked "I like it" I said he continued talking for the rest of the hour asking me about were I came from where I've been and stuff like that. After the bell rang I stood up and started to walk away "see you tomorrow!" Aiden said I turned around and smiled "you too!" I said. Wow that was stupid. I couldn't if said like see at later o well. Scott and stiles caught up to me. "I see you have a thing for Aiden." Stiles said "what? No!" I said "I just meet him." "I'm just saying the way he kept talking to you and asking you questions." Scott said "so what?" I replied "you know he's an alpha right?" Stiles said "I do now and besides I'm an alpha to remember..." I wasn't just any alpha I was a born alpha I didn't have to steel the power or anything like that. "Just be careful" stiles said "I will." I walked away and was turning down the hall when Isaac pulled me aside. "Hi blade!" He said "hi!" I replied "how's your first day of school been?" "Good" I answered hesitantly because I wasn't really sure if it's been great actually. "I was just wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me?" He asked "I would love to!" I exclaimed.