Chapter 1- The Accident

"You agree that I won't get hurt in any way" I signed up for a governmental experiment test group called C.R.A.Z.T(controlled randomness academy for zone tests) and they assured me that they would not hurt me.

"Here, we, go."

All I saw was a rainbow and then...a sharp, and I mean sharp like a bullet piercing a pillow, pain.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed "that hurts."Next thing I know, I wake up in a hospital. "I got three questions. One, where am I? Two, how long was I out? Three, where the heck is my arm?"

"I have answers but not now."
So many questions that they all want to come out at once. I had no arm and no remembrance of the past few days. 

"Who did this?" I asked.

"The test that you took was extremely dangerous, and it caused you to lose a limb." said a doctor 

"Great, I can't even participate in experiments." but why would I go back when I lost an arm to them. So then I sat in the hospital room and just laid there and had no one with me. So I just sat there and waited in the void of white, and then all of the sudden, it went black. I wake up in one of those CAT scans and then I was told not to move or they have to try it again and those things take like 10 minutes. So I followed instructions and saved another 10 minutes of my life and of course saved my radiation level from getting another boost. After another hour or so, a kind lady walked in the place was a good area to stay at, but I still think that I was screwed over. So then, and only then, is when I decided to become an assassin. The nurse asked me if I wanted a prosthetic arm and, hey not a bad offer, so I accepted the offer and things went black after she sedated me. I wake up and try to move my right stub for an arm and, wait it's completely made of metal, and I had complete control. 

"So,Mr.Gr-" she started but wasn't able to finish before she got interrupted.

"Nurse, we need you in room A5."

"Okay, sir"
What was she gonna say? Maybe, how was my new arm. Or, how do you feel, but he came in here and took her away and just because no one was available to help him. Hello there, no one, hi, please, nope no one is there. Help me. I'm crippled and no one can assist me me. Wow. Can I go now? Can I leave and kill the government? And can I leave to get revenge? All are questions that I asked my self. They assured me I would not get hurt. And look what happened, I lost an arm. I will forever hold a grudge against the government and forever be called "the sapphire sniper". Huh" that is actually pretty good.

A\N Well new book, new amount of words per chapter. The new word amount is 500 to 650 words minus the A/Ns.
See you guys in the next book/ chapter.
-ki11ah75