Chapter 4

HARRY'S POV

"Adi come sit next to us!" Hazza ushered whille waving his hand in her direction. They were preparing departure to Columbia, Zayn was already getting ready to sleep the ride away and Louis was ready to draw on Zayn's face as he slept. The usual. Adi walked over to them, book in hand, knapsack on back. 

She must always be confused by me, one minute I pretend she's not there, next minute she's all I'm looking at, Harry thought, I'm tired of all the secrets, I think this is a good time for the boys to know the truth about me and Adasyn, they deserve to, she deserves to. 

She walked up to them, Niall next to Liam and Louis next to Zayn. There was one seat open for her, right next to Harry, so she took it. 

"Here let me take your bag", Harry offered and he stuffed it in the compartment above their seats.

Adi thanked him and they sat their awkwardly. Adi read her book, The Fault in Our Stars, and Harry checked his constantly blowing up Twitter account. The awkwardness was overwhelming, the other boys could almost smell it, until Adi spoke.

"You had a really amazing performance tonight, all of you" She looked around at the other boys.

"Tank you!" said Niall.

"Thanks love!" Louis chimed.

"Thanks" said Liam

Adi looked over at Zayn, but the only appreciation she received from him was a light snore. She laughed along with the boys at Zayn's response; Louis pulled out a Sharpie from his back pocket and began to draw a unibrow on the sleeping band member's face. That's when Harry put his arm around Adi and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks babe." He whispered before giving her a sexy wink.

Adi raised her eyebrows, but smiled and started chuckling a little.

"What's up with all this PDA?" questioned the Irish blonde.

"Yeah Harry, I think you got some explaining to do." added Liam.

Harry smiled,  he wanted them to know, but he didn't know what to say.

Could I call Adi my girlfriend? Is she even my girlfriend? Now this is awkward I don't--

"Harry and I are dating if he hasn't told you already." Adi answered for him.

So she is my girlfriend, nice to know.

"Is that right Harry, how come we were yet to know about this?" inquired Louis.

"The right things come at the right times." Harry assured him.

"Well welcome to the family!" Louis said as he came over to Adi to give her a great bear hug.

The rest of the flight was quite a bore. Liam and Niall talked and Louis amused himself by writing and drawing all kinds of things on Zayn. Adi continued to read The Fault in Our Stars until her lids were like weights on her eyes, and she slowly drifted to sleep. Harry took the book from her lap and placed it in the pouch infront of his seat. He laid back into his chair when a head adjusted itself onto his shoulder. Soft dark curls fell losely by his waist as he enveloped her in his arms. Not long after he too fell asleep with the security of Adasyn tucked into his grasp.

-----------------

A/N-----> I bet you couldn't tell that this was a filler paragraph lolol. Okay so, for those of you who had read the story when they were departing to Australia: SORRY. I CHANGED IT.  I was stupid and didn't realize a flight from Miami to Sydney is like 36 hours!!! So I changed it to their first Where We Are destination in Latin America: Bogata Columbia babay! This trip is only 9 hours, y es mas practical! (that's Spanish btw). ((You know, because the national language of Columbia is Spanish)) (((That was kind of implied so it was lame of me to point it out; whatever!))) I really wish I could do it in order of their real world tour, but these jokers don't include the venues all at once on their website. Whatever! Anyway, I love the fact that they travel in my fan-fics because my dream is to travel the world and get away! And the best thing you can escape into is a book. Love you ALL.

Hope I make sense because I am a hot MESS when I write A/Ns.