Wait what

(Soul's POV)

Me and Maka were now a couple. we had explored each other a week ago. wonderful. But now she seems distant. I wonder what's wrong. 'ask her! ask her!' I kept thinking. 'maybe she hates me. Was it because of our intercourse? no she would've stopped if she did.

"BREAKFAST!!!" I hear her yell. "HOLD ON!!!" I get dressed. It's still break so no school still. 'YES!!' I thought to myself. I walk out to find Maka sitting at the table eating quietly. she never looked up the whole time. "well I better go... study..." she looks up and pretends to smile. "Maka..." I say trying to make her confess what's wrong, "I-it's nothing s-soul." she turns away and run/walks. I sigh, she was to old to know it won't work. I catch up to her. "s-soul?" she questions, "what babe?" I ask. "n-nothing never m-mind." she tries to go to her room. I slam her gently against a wall. "Maka...." she gasps, "S-Soul?!?! don't please?" she grabs my shirt. "tell me what's wrong." I lift up her chin to stare into her eyes.

"P-Promise you won't freak o-out?" she stutters. "of course." I smirk, causing her to blush. "I-I'm.... I-I can't tell you.." she tries to get past me. Doesn't work. I lean against her causing her to gasp. I finally realize why she gasped. my member pushed against her woman-hood. "Tell me Maka." I say kind of impatient but full on worried.

(Maka's POV)

'Don't tell him! He'll abandon you like your father and your mother.' I start to tear up. I finally work up the courage to tell him.

"Soul...." I lean in for a kiss but I don't kiss him, I lean to his ear. "tease" he says disappointed. "you must be more responsible from now on." I pull back. "what?" he looks confused.

"Your going to be.. a father!!!" I flinch and close my eyes. "Maka......'' He simply looks onto my eyes. "I knew you would be mad." I start to cry. "no... AHHHH!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! finally we can be a family!!!" he picks me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist again. "What? I-I thought you would be mad." I say quite confused. "Why? I always wanted a family!! especially with you..." he give me that shark-tooth grin. I feel like my face is hotter than the stove.

"But your still free.." he smiles devilishly. 'oh no not again, I'm still kind of sore!' I thought. "sou-" I get interrupted by a kiss only. 'Wheww' I mentally repeated over and over. he thinks he can take a step closer and start to play with my tongue. 'ok we can play that way' I get an evil idea. I never get the chance. because he managed to slipped his tongue into my mouth.

(General POV)

There tongues danced until it got rougher. soul was gonna try to replay what all happened on New Years. 'not gonna work honey' Maka thought to herself as she knew what was happening. 'I can't let her get away.' soul comes up with a plan. he remembers what happened last time. he did it again. he grabbed her butt. she gasped. he quickly started to kiss her collarbone. she drags her hand threw his white, snowy hair. he takes of her shirt. 'bra? God dammit' he quickly undid her bra. she was now only in her pj shorts. she followed and takes of his shirt. he then again began kissing, but this time on her breasts. 'no no Maka don't do it...' she thought desperately trying not to moan. it didn't work. she moaned

This was just the beginning for the couple.