How you meet

There's a bit of swearing in Neville's.

Harry Potter

You were walking in the halls, on your way to Potions class, alone. You had class with Slytherin (you're a Gryffindor here). As you walk in, you bump into someone.

 "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" you exclaim. "Oh, it's no problem," a voice replies. You look up and see Harry Potter. He holds out his hand. "Harry Potter." He says.

You take his hand and shake it. 

"Y/N Y/L/N"

Ron Weasley

You were in the Hogwarts Express on your way to your third year. You couldn't find a cabin, and after a good half hour of searching, you found a cabin with three people -  The Golden Trio. You knock on the glass. 

"Hey, I couldn't find a cabin that would let me in, or any with space.  Mind if I sit here?" you ask nervously, playing with your hands.

"I totally get it if you don't have much space left." you add in, seeing them look at you in suprise. After a second, you turn around and go "OoooookayYY,". You're about to walk away, when someone protests.

 "Wait, where are you going?" You turn around and see them look at you in confusion. Ron is half standing up. "Oh, I thought - nevermind." "Take a seat," Ron said with a smile.

 "I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." 

Fred Weasley

You were in Charms class, where Professer Flitwick was droning on and on about some charm that you couldn't care less about, where a ball of paper hit your hair.

You turn around and give everyone that could've thrown it a death glare. (You're nice, but your death glares could inflict fear on a Death Eater). You un-crumple it and see Fred's messy scrawl on it. 

'I don't think I've formally introduced myself, Miss Y/N Y/L/N. I'm Fred Weasley." it read. You turn around to meet his cheeky grin. You chuckle and turn around, back to the lesson.

George Weasley

When you're walking out of class, a bucket of icy blue goo falls all over you. You gasp - it's freezing cold.

 You then laugh out of the sheer hilarity. Everyone just stares at you as if you're insane. One of the Weasley twins walks up to you with a sheepish smile.

"I'm so sorry. I'm George Weasley. You must be Y/N Y/L/N. Our latest victim."

You smile. "It's fine. It's actually pretty funny."

Cedric Diggory

You're getting your DADA pop quiz results back. You anxiously sit in your seat, hands clasped together, your chest heaving.

It's literally always like this. Everyone acts like it's not a big deal, getting your test results back - but it is!

"Miss Y/N Y/L/N."

"Shit," you think.

"Full marks! Miss Y/N, you have really outdone yourself!" Professer Lupin says. You throw your hands up in the air. "Yes! Yes! I did it! Yeah!" you say excitedly to your friend behind you - really loudly. You walk up to Professer Lupin's desk and happily take the paper. 

When you walk back, your eyes catch on a pair of charming, sparkling eyes filled with amusement. 

Cedric Diggory.

Neville Longbottom

You're in Herbology, and you're trying to calm a plant that wouldn't stop shouting at you and pinching you.

"Stop fucking shouting at me, dammit!", you yell at the plant, but thankfully, the class is noisy. You've already grabbed a pair of shears to stab the damned thing and you're already about to stab it when Neville walks over to you. 

He touches it and strokes it. It shuts up. "Were you really going to stab it?" he asked you. "Yes." you answer sheepishly. 

"Neville Longbottom," he introduced. 

"Y/N Y/L/N," you reply.

Draco Malfoy

You're being "bullied" by Pansy Parkinson. She thinks you're hurt - emotionally, of course. Everyone in your year knows how good you are at spells, and everyone knows you're able to fight physically. "You're what you eat, and with the crap you eat, no wonder you're so fat!" She spits out. 

You see Draco Malfoy approaching you guys, and you see Pansy swoon. "No wonder you're such a dick, Pansy." you retort, as you walk of, not before you flip your hair. Draco walks up to you, completely ignoring Pansy as he sticks out a hand. "Draco Malfoy," he smirks. You smile. "Y/N Y/L/N."