Chapter 4

*video to the side has almost nothing to do with the chapter...more for HeSaidSheSaid....check it out anyway kinda funny!*

Chapter 4

"Are you sure your hand is okay?" Sun asked me, leaning over to apply ice to my slightly swollen hand. Truthfully, it didn't really hurt all that bad, but when I had someone like Sun nursing me...you won't hear me protesting.

"I'm fine, Sun." I said reluctantly.

"Are you sure?" She sang, still a little tipsy from the shots she took at the bar.

I chuckled at her before repeating that I was okay. She shrugged in acceptance and walked over to the sink in our kitchen.

Not too long after I punched that asshole for insulting Sun, we took off. We hadn't been home very long before Sun insisted on me icing my hand, despite my protests.

"This is the first Friday I've had off work in years...I'm so not going to bed yet! What do you want to do?" She suddenly asked spinning around quickly to face me her eyes and smile wide.

That smile of hers...it was contagious...I couldn't stop the smile that crept across my own face. "I don't care. I'm not really tired yet so I'm up for anything."

"Um...okay...wow, I can't think of anything!" She paced in front of me, her sexy high heels clicking on the hardwood floors.

"Poker?" I blurted the first thing that came to mind. Poker? Really, Jack?

"Strip poker?" She teased, her eyes roaming down my body. I blushed, of course she was just joking, look at me.

"M-maybe next time." I stuttered, as usual.

"Well damn...okay I can do poker. Lemme go change and we can play in the living room. Put in a movie or somethin'? Oh I'm so on that...be right back!" Sun walked out of the kitchen quickly, her hips swinging seductively.

It wasn't until she was out of sight that my brain kicked in and I hurried to my own room to change...of course when I got there I forgot I hadn't unpacked a single thing. After a ten minute search all I could find was a pair of track pants. Ditching the jeans and button up I pulled on the comfortable pants, and left on my sleeveless undershirt.

"Jack hurry up!" Sun yelled laughing.

I hurried out of the room pushing my glasses back on. I hurried down the hall to the living room only to stop in my tracks at the sight before me. I'm beginning to think she knows how much I like her ass because, there she was, bent at the waist looking through a bin of DVDs...and let me tell you, Sun in a dress was stunning. Sun in a pair of small gym shorts, I think I needed a nice cold shower...

"Find a movie?" I asked, my voice naturally coming out husky.

"I think so...have you seen The Slammin Salmon?" She asked finally standing up...at least now her giant tee-shirt covered some of her curves.

"I can't say that I have." I mumbled. Great, nice legs too...just kill me now...Lord those shorts are well, short.

"Seriously?!" Sun turned to face me. "That's just..." She stopped talking as her eyes found me standing against the couch. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of being checked out so obviously before. Sun's dark eyes roamed over my body with one eyebrow raised, oh and yes her jaw literally dropped...hmm, interesting.

"Sun, your jaw is on the floor." I stated seriously.

"Oh, shut it. Where did all that come from?" She waved her hand in the air, indicating my chest...I think?

"Where did what come from?" I asked, still leaning against the arm of the couch.

Sun didn't answer me but before I knew it she was in front of me lifting my shirt. "You have muscles...like real ones."