Yuri on Ice-Katsuki Yuri

Request by: Demon776

A/N: I have some problem to put your name on this story -_- So I just let it be like that. I hope you like it, Demon776! 

Facts about reader:

-You is Viktor Nifkorov's Little Brother

Normal POV

"I'm back.." You mumbled as you reached your home and entered. The sound of your voice and the sound of door close, it lit up a certain dog's face who struggled from the silvernette who paused the video before let his dog go. As you entered the living room, you smiled when you saw your dog who ran toward you and jumped toward you. You caught the dog and let out a laughed.

"Maccachin, how you're doing boy?" You asked Maccachin which was Viktor's pet. Yes, you are (M/N) Nifkorov, Viktor's little brother. You really didn't interested about ice skating but you loved to watch and gave support to your brother. You always fond to the music and you even became a youtuber because you loved to sing as song cover. You sometimes made your own song. You also made dance cover for your song.

And in result, you got too many fans. Viktor smiled at his little brother before continued to watch the video. "Vik, what are you watching?" You asked as you walked toward him and let out a yelped when Viktor grabbed your hand and pulled you to his embraced made you laid on Viktor's chest and you saw the video that Viktor watched in interested.

"Wow, that really amazing ice skater. He even almost look like a copycat version of yours, Viktor." You told to Viktor made he chuckled and ruffled your hair. "That's mean. I thought you always cheering for me." Viktor pouted made you chuckled. You two continued to watch the video until Viktor heard the soft snored made he glanced at you and smiled at your peaceful face.

Viktor turned off his phone and hugged you in his embraced before fell into deep slumber.

Next Day

"Eh?! Trip to Japan?!" You screamed at Viktor who gave a happy nodded. Well, you just practiced the dance cover in studio in one of room and as you practiced, you jumped when Viktor suddenly bursted in and said that the both of you will went to Japan in few days. "Yup! Are you interesting?! We gonna meet Katsuki Yuri! You also interesting about him, right?" Viktor asked as he wiggled his eyebrow made you blushed and glared at him.

"S-Shut up you stupid old man"

"I'm not that old! I'm 27!"

"Well, your hair still grey and that's mean you old."

"(N/N)!!"

~~~

When you reached Japan after encounter Viktor's coach, Yakov, your brother dragging you to Hot Springs and you groaned annoyed before followed him. Well, he dragged you and you couldn't help but followed. You also met Katsuki Yuri and he's so cute than you're imagined. You even learned that he also had a dog who also a poodle like Viktor but died when he was a pup.

You don't want to upset him so you didn't asked the reason.  Right now, you just waited at Ice Rink, waited for Yuri who become your close friend and your crush. Suddenly, you heard the sound of footsteps, to see the person who you really you don't like it. "(M/N)?" "Yuri?? What the, why do you come here?" You looked at the person aka Yuri Plisetsky who panted and saw another Yuri who also panted.

You blinked and shrugged before called your brother. "Vik! Yuri's here! And we have another guest!" Viktor stopped skated and looked at Yuri happily. They had started to argue and you don' t want to join in. Yuri also stayed in Hot Springs in one of guest room. You all had been through together but most of all Viktor and Yuri only. But, you not give a damn because you really don't want to join in and in next week, they found out what theme they had.